BY KÉRASTASE

Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness.

Transform your hair in 7 days with Initialiste. Our 1st skincare-inspired super serum that acts on the four attributes of total hair beauty: 1. Strength, 2. Shine, 3. Softness, 4. Substance. 9 out of 10 women* saw a visible difference in their hair texture after one week. With continued usage, your hair stays healthier from root to tip allowing it to grow longer† with 93% less breakage.

** A must-have for all hair types. Maximize the potential length of your hair. Keep it longer and stronger as it grows.† 89% agreed that their hair is SHINIER. 87% felt that their hair is thicker with MORE SUBSTANCE. 86% felt that their hair is STRONGER and SOFTER to the touch.

*Consumer use test over 7 days.

**In a brushing test compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

†Reduces breakage so hair can grow longer.

• Lightweight, silky texture
  • Absorbs instantly without residue
  • Fresh and delicate fragrance
  • Targeted pipette application
  • SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis
  • 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass
  • Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness
  • Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber

Ingredients: Aqua /Water • Polyquaternium-37 • Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Amodimethicone • Polysorbate 20 • Quaternium-87 • Stearyl Alcohol • Menthoxypropanediol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Safflower Glucoside • Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax • Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Trideceth-6 • Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract • Polyquaternium-11 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Cetrimonium Chloride • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Follow the pipette with your fingers to massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. Once application is complete in all sections, massage the entire head to distribute the serum evenly and comb through. Leave in and proceed to blowdry. Recommended to use at least 3 times a week.

Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
I got a sample of Kérastase initialize cellulose vegetables natives Advanced Scalp & Hair Serum Concentrate for free from @influenster and I love it! I’ll definitely get another bottle of this serum because it made my hair feel good, shiny and moisturized. I’ll keep using it and I’ll edit my review as soon as I notice more changes in my hair. I read some reviews that say that it helped to grow the hair after using it so I hope it happens to me. It’s great for all types of hair. I applied 4 doses on my hair because my hair is thick but if you have fine hair you can apply 2 doses. It’s a leave-in product and you apply it after washing your hair and drying it with a towel. I’ll definitely get another bottle of this serum because it made my hair feel good, shiny and moisturized. I love Kerastase products so I really trust this product.  I like that it comes with the thing that gets the right amount of product that you need. It’s amazing and you won’t waste the product. It has 60ml 2.2fl.oz so you can take it with you when you go travel and the box has an explanation of how to use it in many different languages. I would definitely recommend it. It’s helping me to achieve my hair goals. Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum
Elizabeth B.
I have purchased about six bottles of the Initialiste and it will always be a staple. I feel that it gives my hair shine and is a great primer before I use my leave-in.  I put it on my scalp as well as the lengths of my hair.
Cara D.
Atlanta
Initialiste is one of those products that, even though it is so expensive, I will always purchase it. One bottle lasts forever, and I can easily tell a difference in my hair and scalp when I use it compared to when I don’t.
Callie C.
Love this product. I just wanted something that would make my hair grow fast and stronger and this was recommended to me. This one jar will last you a year! My hair feel shinier, stronger, and has grown so much more.
Whitney F.
Orlando, FL
My hair looked shinier and felt softer but it didn’t make it stronger. I’m struggling with hair that’s thinning and my main objective was for hair to grow trickier and stronger. If that’s your concern, try another product. Otherwise, it works well
Maddie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I recommend this serum to all hair types! Scalp health is so important. This serum promotes thickness and hair growth and it really works! It is a little pricey but the bottle lasts a while depending on how much you use. I absolutely love it
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
OMG! I don't know how I lived so long without this. I have fine hair with an odd wave. This stuff makes it super shiny, soft, and manageable. Love running my fingers through it. And the smell...so good!
Chandler E.
Lexington, KY
my favorite for scalp hair. I used this every time I washed my hair when I was bleaching it regularly. really kept my hair as healthy as it could be under the circumstances from the inside out.
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Best purchase I ever made I encourage everyone to add this and give it a month to nice a difference after 6 months my hair was gaining length and healthy looking I got 2 bottles
No J.
I started using this a week ago and I'm amazed by the result. I've had an issue with my hair breaking and thinning due to medication. This products is definitely working to help my problem areas and it's looking shinier and more voluminous. I'm hooked.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Has anyone tried this with the intention of hair growth? I find that my hair stops growing at it's current length, I just can't get it to grow any longer! I'm looking for something to stimulate growth.. Any ideas?
Holli O.
Does this actually work to grow out damaged hair (not start new growth, but make existing hair longer)? Is it worth the price?
Gabrielle H.
San Antonio, TX
Plain and simple - is it worth it? I have fine-average wavy hair but sensitive scalp due to bleaching and hard water.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this work on thin hair?
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I have never seen or heard of this...where is it sold and whats the pricen