Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum

Advanced scalp and hair serum that strengthens and grows hair fibers by restoring uniformity and smoothness.

Transform your hair in 7 days with Initialiste. Our 1st skincare-inspired super serum that acts on the four attributes of total hair beauty: 1. Strength, 2. Shine, 3. Softness, 4. Substance. 9 out of 10 women* saw a visible difference in their hair texture after one week. With continued usage, your hair stays healthier from root to tip allowing it to grow longer† with 93% less breakage.

** A must-have for all hair types. Maximize the potential length of your hair. Keep it longer and stronger as it grows.† 89% agreed that their hair is SHINIER. 87% felt that their hair is thicker with MORE SUBSTANCE. 86% felt that their hair is STRONGER and SOFTER to the touch.

*Consumer use test over 7 days.

**In a brushing test compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

†Reduces breakage so hair can grow longer.

• Lightweight, silky texture
  • Absorbs instantly without residue
  • Fresh and delicate fragrance
  • Targeted pipette application
  • SP94, powerful, gluco-peptide that enhances hair fiber’s resilience, structure & strength to activate KAPs synthesis
  • 6 Amino Acids, each attaches itself to damaged areas of the hair to compensate for the loss of mass
  • Wheat Protein Derivative, strong affinity with the hair fiber, restores uniformity and smoothness
  • Ressurection Sap: Sourced from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant - known for its ability to come back to life after 10 years near death - helps preserve the structure of the fiber

Ingredients: Aqua /Water • Polyquaternium-37 • Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Amodimethicone • Polysorbate 20 • Quaternium-87 • Stearyl Alcohol • Menthoxypropanediol • Behentrimonium Chloride • Safflower Glucoside • Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax • Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Trideceth-6 • Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract • Polyquaternium-11 • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Cetrimonium Chloride • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply Initialiste serum directly to the scalp on cleansed, towel-dried hair. Depending on hair type, 2 pipettes for fine hair and 4 for thick hair, position the pipette directly at the root and scalp to distribute 1 full pipette of the serum in a straight line from the front to the back of the head. Follow the pipette with your fingers to massage the serum into the root and scalp as you work through each section. Once application is complete in all sections, massage the entire head to distribute the serum evenly and comb through. Leave in and proceed to blowdry. Recommended to use at least 3 times a week.

Hi everyone my hair Is growing so so so slowly and i am looking for a product like that I am not satisfied with the results that I got with some product in the past is this one work for you ? Do you recommend it thank you?
I have never seen or heard of this...where is it sold and whats the pricen
Quero muito conhecer esse produto aliaz toda a linda pois conheço só de ouvir falar e falam muito bem.
Start your review of Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Stone Mtn, GA
Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Natasha M.
Already on my second bottle of this heaven sent product. The Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum was my first Kerastase purchase ever. I read the reviews all over online but was still pretty hesitant to purchase. I finally gave it a go after two weeks of discovering this product and from there on I have been splurging every other week on Kerastase. Literally amazing! This smells rich and fancy lol. That’s the only way I could describe it. I love massaging it on my scalp prior to blow drying then followed by using a Kerastase blow dry primer from mid lengths to end and my hair looks like I had left the hair salon. I love how this serum does not make your hair greasy whatsoever and I’ve definitely noticed a huge different on breakage and frizz I used to get on top of my hair. If you’re thinking about buying this product, just do it! You will not be disappointed at all.
Spring Hill, FL
Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Rhonda R.
Kérastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Rhonda R.
This stuff is amazing. You put it on your scalp after you’ve washed and conditioned your hair. Before you put anything else on you put two syringes full of this on both sides of your scalp, not down the center but on each side and you go from your forehead all the way to the back where your hair stops growing on your scalp and then you lightly massage that in and it really does help keep my hair in place. I’d probably be even more bald without this. I can’t say that for sure but I personally feel that it’s helping my hair grow in so nicely.
This is a holy grail item in the winter months in Michigan. It can be pricy but a little does go a long way, with the precise dropper. I suffered from a very dry and cracked scalp about a year before my wedding and my friend who is a hairdresser recommended this item. Let me tell you it was worth it. This product repairs and nourishes the protein within your hair and hydrates you’re scalp. This helps promote new hair growth which is vital when dying or even trying to grow your hair.
Anything ANYTHING by Kerastase is worth the money. I know it’s pretty pricey but you truly get what it advertises. This product is a little tricky if you have thin, fine hair like me. Literally only one or two drops on your scalp is enough. Any more you’ll be an oil slick. Which is great because it lasts forever, while leaving my hair silky smooth!
Denver, CO
I don't know if this product really did much. For the price I paid I really expected more to help invigorate my scalp. I never felt that it did much and the look of my hair did not change. I won't recommend or purchase again
I never wash my hair without this stuff! My hair has grown longer, stayed healthier! It is shinier and easier to manage and there is this new blu vibes too it. I love this so much! My hair is my dream hair now!
Monrovia, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s going to be tough for me to keep this short. I have curly/dry/fine textured hair but A LOT of it. Initialiste can be used by anyone. It’s essentially a treatment you use after washing your hair and before blowdry styling. It’s made to help your hair grow by working from the root to the ends of your hair. Think of it as a drink for your hair. You apply it at the root of your hair, one dropper full should be enough if your texture is similar to mine. Then massage it in, and comb through and continue your normal hair routine! It will allow your hair to grow because it is being “drunken” by your hair so it can make its way to the ends! YOU’RE WELCOME!
Bloomington, IL
Love, love, love this stuff! I have fine, but thick hair and my roots easily get greasy. This is the first product I have ever found to not make my roots greasy when applied to the scalp. This is my first time ever trying/buying Kerastase and I am completely sold. I bought the Oily Hair set from their website and have been loving every single item. I have tried pretty much every brand, both high-end and drugstore, and I have never been able to find the right products for my hair. Most of the time they are too heavy, or they make my hair feel rough and lead to breakage, but this stuff has done everything and more for my hair. Believe it or not, I have only used it twice, and I can already tell a difference in the amount of hair that comes out when I brush my hair. This is worth the splurge and unfortunate for my wallet, I am now a Kerastase believer and don't see that changing anytime soon!
I have purchased about six bottles of the Initialiste and it will always be a staple. I feel that it gives my hair shine and is a great primer before I use my leave-in.  I put it on my scalp as well as the lengths of my hair.
Atlanta
Initialiste is one of those products that, even though it is so expensive, I will always purchase it. One bottle lasts forever, and I can easily tell a difference in my hair and scalp when I use it compared to when I don’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...