Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsKérastase
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum

Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum

Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum

Does this work? I am looking to purchase, but I don’t want to waste money if it’s useless. Please help!?! I want to bring my hair back to life without having to cut it super short or use a ton of oils that leave the hair greasy, limp and lifeless.
Quiero probarlo. Es bueno?
DooEs this product really work??
Start your review of Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum!
Aimee H.
carlisle
This product is amazing for my hair. I have thin hair, and I always have but this make it feel more fuller some how. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy at all and it made it last longer without getting greasy so I could leave it longer before washing!
Alisha S.
huddersfield
It is good for your hair and makes ur hair thicker cause that’s what happened to my hair so I recommend
member-79555
I have been recommended this product. Can anyone advise on how long you you can use this product? I heard every day for 3 months then to have a break for 3 months. But there wasnt any instructions of this in the packaging.
Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
If there is one hair product you can’t go wrong with, is this. Always leaves my hair and scalp feeling amazing, most products would leave your hair a bit greasy - not this. Slightly pricey but worth every penny!
YURI L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by YURI L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using it for a while it really helps to grow my hair, definitely enjoy the smell it's so delicious. Definitely recommended. Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Julieth C.
Purchased at: HSI PROFESSIONAL
Probaré este nuevo serum, mi cabello está con puntas secas tengo muchas expectativas acerca de este producto!
Elizabete A.
Riga
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Elizabete A.
Actually, as indicated in the instructions for the tool, I started using it first 3 times a week, after a while - 2. I applied mainly to the scalp after normal washing with shampoo and balm.After the first application, I really liked the feeling of serum, the skin was no longer irritated and the peeling decreased significantly. What is still incredibly pleasing is the absence of any weight, on the contrary, after serum volume appears and the hair looks very healthy and well-groomed all day.After 3-4 applications, the hair began to break less. Peeling was completely eliminated.After 9-10 use, as the manufacturer promises, the hair has really changed. They became generally smoother and more shiny, much thicker and healthier.hair becomes thickerrestores scalpgives volumenice smellimproves hair condition
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I've used several other scalp serums in the past to help strengthen my hair and help it grow and have had limited success. I decided to try Initialiste after I found some impressive before and after pictures of people who had used for 30 days. I am so glad I decided to try it!! I have been using it every time I wash my hair for a few years now. I apply 4 pipettes to wet hair in sections after towel drying, and then massage it into my scalp and run the leftover through the lengths of my hair. I can definitely see a noticeable improvement in my hair! It has been growing faster and is healthier, shinier and stronger. It smells great too. I have repurchased several times and will definitely keep using it!
22561 Laura T.
Doral, FL
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by 22561 Laura T.
This serum achieved what no other product had achieved and that is that my hair has grown, before I had it on my shoulders and I have been using it for more than 4 months and it is reaching my waist, it is truly wonderful. I am satisfied with this product. I love
Ping H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum uploaded by Ping H.
I like this product,after using this,my sensitive scalp feel more healthy,I don't feel it making my hair grow softer and faster as it claimed,but after finish one bottle,I feel my scalp not getting oil quickly as before and less hair fall.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyn S.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a un an
Kerastase Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum ? Have any of you used this and loved the product so much you repurchased? What results did you achieve?
Lindsay B. il y a 6 mois
I got a bottle in August and just repurchased another about a week ago. I love it so much I can’t see me not using it. I noticed a difference in my hair within a month. It felt so much healthier and thicker, it even grew! My hair is about four inches longer than when I started using it! You should definitely try it, I’ve been recommending it to everyone!
nino M.