BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase New Initialiste Advanced Scalp & Hair Serum Concentrate. Super serum transforms hair in 7 days by boosting strength, shine, softness and substance.

Ezraa H.
Hands down to the hair product that actually WORKS!! This is my first Kerastase product and surely not the least. Let get something clear,this product doesn't stop hair loss COMPLETLY but it reallt transform your hair.I've used this product for like 7 weeks and it took me a month to see results. My hair is growing faster and it's more soft and shining. I love it.
Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
If there is one hair product you can’t go wrong with, is this. Always leaves my hair and scalp feeling amazing, most products would leave your hair a bit greasy - not this. Slightly pricey but worth every penny!
Gabriela C.
I like this serum it doesn’t leave hair too oily but it doesn’t wow me either. It’s neutral. I probably won’t buy it again because I don’t see much change but I hVe nothing bad to say about it.
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
I have very curly and coarse hair. Kerastase made it very soft and touchable with the first treatment, I had to use it several times in order to really feel like it strengthened my hair. I love this product for anyone with curly and coarse hair. It's a must in your hair routine.
Natalia R.

Estoy feliz de haber probado este producto es uno de los mejores para el cuidado del cabello de su marca es espectacular, no tiene comparación he utilizado durante meses y he notado mejoras en mi pelo durante el tiempo que he utilizado, es una De Lo mejor está recién arreglado al 100% de pelo y no maltratado como los otros productos!
Riham B.
Switzerland
Obsessed with kerastase products, they save my life , it's been a long time ago that i use kerastase products for my hair, as shampoo and conditionner. and it takes good care of your hair and protect it from damage ( coloration, sun .. etc )
Madalina V.
Tempe
This serum is amazing. Needs applying often for good results. Not only my hair grew but my color had darkened as well. Never dyed my hair so its natural color. I only applied on the scalp and never throughout hair.
Nashwa N.
T2y4c9
I am like this product really l need to buy it as soon as possible because I watch some people say it was a good product and I want to buy
Tamara K.
Na, Mount lebanon
I heard a lot about him and I heard that he is very good for poetry. I'm getting it. I'm short and do not go too long
Chayma B.
monastir
Just put a little in your hair you will fill goods your hair will be healthy and grow very fast you need to try it
Gabrielle H.
San Antonio, TX
Plain and simple - is it worth it? I have fine-average wavy hair but sensitive scalp due to bleaching and hard water.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Has anyone tried this with the intention of hair growth? I find that my hair stops growing at it's current length, I just can't get it to grow any longer! I'm looking for something to stimulate growth.. Any ideas?
Holli O.
Does this actually work to grow out damaged hair (not start new growth, but make existing hair longer)? Is it worth the price?
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this work on thin hair?
Alyssa H.
READING, PA
I have never seen or heard of this...where is it sold and whats the pricen