BY KÉRASTASE #86 in Hair Serums

Kerastase New Initialiste Advanced Scalp & Hair Serum Concentrate. Super serum transforms hair in 7 days by boosting strength, shine, softness and substance.

Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great amazing hair product! I definitely recommend this serum if your scalp & hair needs extra attention
One of my favorite Kerastase products! It helped me grow my hair out, it’s like vitamins for your hair
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
Really like this product. It works great and isn't as expensive as you would think. I recommend it.
Anyela R.
Hartford, CT
I love this serum that leaves my hair beautiful, soft and full of life !!!!
Camryn W.
Tallahassee, FL
Every one should be using this product! It is on the expensive side but I promise you it is worth it! I noticed a difference in the thickness and feel in my hair after just 3 days! You can put it on your scalp wet or dry and I use it every day!
Ezraa H.
Hands down to the hair product that actually WORKS!! This is my first Kerastase product and surely not the least. Let get something clear,this product doesn't stop hair loss COMPLETLY but it reallt transform your hair.I've used this product for like 7 weeks and it took me a month to see results. My hair is growing faster and it's more soft and shining. I love it.
Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
If there is one hair product you can’t go wrong with, is this. Always leaves my hair and scalp feeling amazing, most products would leave your hair a bit greasy - not this. Slightly pricey but worth every penny!
Gabriela C.
I like this serum it doesn’t leave hair too oily but it doesn’t wow me either. It’s neutral. I probably won’t buy it again because I don’t see much change but I hVe nothing bad to say about it.
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
I have very curly and coarse hair. Kerastase made it very soft and touchable with the first treatment, I had to use it several times in order to really feel like it strengthened my hair. I love this product for anyone with curly and coarse hair. It's a must in your hair routine.
Riham B.
Switzerland
Obsessed with kerastase products, they save my life , it's been a long time ago that i use kerastase products for my hair, as shampoo and conditionner. and it takes good care of your hair and protect it from damage ( coloration, sun .. etc )
Gabrielle H.
San Antonio, TX
Plain and simple - is it worth it? I have fine-average wavy hair but sensitive scalp due to bleaching and hard water.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Has anyone tried this with the intention of hair growth? I find that my hair stops growing at it's current length, I just can't get it to grow any longer! I'm looking for something to stimulate growth.. Any ideas?
Holli O.
Does this actually work to grow out damaged hair (not start new growth, but make existing hair longer)? Is it worth the price?
Alexandra M.
Will this product work if my this hair gets oily quickly? I have been trying to grow my hair longer for years and nothing works. I am eager to try this but anxious if it makes my oily scalp worse.
Afsaneh R.
Boston, MA
How long should it take before I see any difference in myhair?