BY KÉRASTASE

Kérastase Homme Capital Force Anti-Oiliness Treatment works together with the Anti-Oiliness Shampoo to tackle your oily hair concerns – combating oiliness and reducing the production of sebum in just 48 hours.

A daily use leave-in spray with an anti-oiliness action that regulates sebum, Kérastase Homme Capital Force Anti-Oiliness Treatment tackles oily hair and scalp problems head on. Tested on real guys with proven results, the look and feel of your hair is restored leaving a fresh and clean feeling.

The entire range of Kérastase Homme products, including the Capital Force Anti-Oiliness Treatment, is formulated using Systéme Taurine – a complex that’s specifically designed to restore vitality, fortify and strengthen the hair fibre and add body to thinning hair.

Directions of use:

• Spray onto the roots of dry or towel-dried hair.
  • Do not rinse.
  • Style as usual.

Jessica M.
Indio, CA
My brother loves this stuff he uses all the time when he gose or when we have family dinner
ora w.
OTTAWA, ON
My husband uses and loves this product! He finds it invigorating and really cleansing. Gentle enough for everyday use without conditioner, his hair still shines and is manageable.
Ryan S.
This is a rather convenient hair spray that helps keep it feeling fresh and clean. Though it does not control oil super well, it does a good job maintaining a healthy scalp without feeling too heavy. If you're looking for an oil-control tonic, this can be added to your consideration.
Geneviève M.
Montréal, QC
One of the best secret of Kerastase's products. I haven't seen It often but It smells amazing and make my long and thick hair looks Great. The perfect finale touch! The bottle is really small but worth It, no doubt.
Meagan L.
Almonte
Love any keratase products I have tried. They don't leave a film on my hair and help keep it tame in humid weather.
Nicole P.
This product is ok. I need to give it a few more tries but so far I don't see much of a difference in my scalp.
Tate M.
Vermillion, SD
I have curly, coarse hair and was wondering if anyone else has similar hair texture and has used this. It says that it leaves your hair feeling thicker, but my hair is only thinning around my front hairline. Would this be a good product for this purpose?
Tate M.