BY KÉRASTASE

Daily cleansing and purifying shampoo for scalps prone to dandruff.

• Hair and scalp feel purified and refreshed
  • The appearance of visible flakes is reduced
  • Hair feels soft and light

Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Tried some of this the other day left my hair feeling great has a good smell to it left it very nice and strong didn't thin it out
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This is the best shampoo for dandruff it works really well to get rid of the flakes as well plus it adds a nice shine to hair
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho ya que combate las caspas que tengo y deja una suavidad y un brillo intenso al pelo. Me ha encantado.
Yvette H.
Portland, OR
I love this shampoo. My scalp will get dry and can flake in the cold winter months and this shampoo is my go to.
Mariset O.
I have tried so many shampoo. It this one is always do the trick. 8 this is my shampoo I use in my daily routine
erika a.
Definitely recommend this product to anyone its great and works wonders. It helped me get rid of my dandruff.
glory p.
Kerastase una marca de salones caro o sedoso suave su tamaño esta bien para la familia lo deja manejable
Ava A.
Addis, LA
works well but i dont use often. i love it but it kinda has a old lady scent to it! but works good
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this product which actually helped me out specially for dandruff which I was tired of
Angela M.
Columbus, OH
love this brand it makes your hair soft shinny and smells great plus it's affordable.

Amazon