Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Does this stuff really work on hair? like dry damanged hair can anyone tell me how well it done for their hair and what type hair they have?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Oct. 22, 2012, 12:39 p.m.
Yes! It works wonders for me. Kerastase is a wonderful brand, but I think this is their standout product. I was a total rebel a few years back and constantly bleached and dyed my hair all different colors, but with the help of this oil, it actually has grown back almost healthier than it was originally!
Amore L.
Amore L.
Oct. 20, 2012, 10:53 a.m.
Hey lisa I'm AMORE LOVE. i work at vidal sassoon hair salon in the city of san francisco. and this product is absoluely amazimg. you can use it in 4 ways. 1. pre-shampoo treatment. put about 4 pumps in your hair over night and in the morning shampoo it out 2. one wet towle dried hair before you blow dry 3. after you syler your hair 4. whenver your hair is feeling a little dry. they now hair newers ones as well. one for fine hair(purple) one for color treated hair(pink) and one for damaged hair(green) the gold one is for all hair types! I'm very scepitical on what i use in my hair and as a hair stylist this is my favorite
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Oct. 19, 2012, 6:46 p.m.
I have thick, long hair and use it on the middle/ends of my hair. It really does work to tame frizz, make the hair look healthier and smooth our your style.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:02 p.m.
It works. It left my hair super soft and manageable. I have really long hair so I have to use a good product on my hair or it just looks ratty. I only use it from the hair about ear length and down. I find it makes my roots look a little greasy by the end of the day. Hope this helps.

Join Now