BY KÉRASTASE #22 in Hair Treatments

Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils
  • "It may seem expensive at first, but a little goes a long way and the dispenser/performance are FAR superior to the comparable-in-cost MoroccanOil." in 6 reviews
  • "That being said, a little does go a long way; I only need three drops or so for my thin hair." in 6 reviews
  • "I decided to wash it the next day and try again, this time using a tiny amount before blow drying and my hair felt SO smooth!" in 5 reviews
Rayza C.
New York
I know that I don't need to use to much, this one is the best oil and you really just need to put a little amount in your thinger. But I love it so much that I always use a generous amounts cuz never let my hair heavy , my hair is curly this is like a miracle for me, but if you have a straight hair better you just put a little bit will be the necessary
Julie H.
The best hair oil on the market! My ends are super frazzled from bleaching my hair every 8 weeks, and this hair oil has helped with the friz. I used it as a finishing treatment after blow drying or straightening. A little goes a long way, and does not make the hair greasy if you only use one pump.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I picked this up before in target and feel in love with how it made my hair feel. It enhanced my curls without any added frizz. It smells amazing which is a huge plus. I would re-buy this product again. It is a little expensive so it may be better to buy it while on sale.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Omg. The best stuff ever. I️ was hesitant to buy this because it’s so expensive but once I️ tried I️t I️ immediately fell in love. Makes your hair so soft and smooth, not weighed down at all. It’s a perfect balance.
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Made by l'oreal but higher end. This spray on formula makes my hair butter soft. I have really frizzy hair and this is my go to tamer. If you're looking for soft healthy hair you gotta try this one!
vety a.
Sunnyside , NY
The best hair oil out there! I've been trying a lot of brands as I'm obsessed with hair serums and oils and so far this one is the best. It's pricey but worth every penny.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
For having such dry hair, this product works great. It gives my hair a little more shine and helps with the dullness from always dying and drying my hair. It doesn't have the overly greasy feel, which j can't stand. I definitely recommend this product!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This product is so good. It works extremely well and doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair feels smoothr, softer, and it smells wonderful..
I really recommend..
Angelica M.
Redondo Beach , CA
This stuff is awesome and a little goes a long way. It's pricey but it works. Are there other products out there that do the same? My answer is yes but I just like their brand. Worth trying.
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
All it took was my hairdresser to smooth a drop of this onto my hair to send me straight to the counter to buy some (even when I had a full bottle of MoroccanOil at home). My hair felt like silk. I let my boyfriend feel it and he was floored (dare I say turned on) by the silkiness. And he's not one to give compliments just because I solicited them. Here's the low down:

PROS:

*It can be used several ways:

-Pre-wash to remove impurities.
-Pre-blow dry or flat iron as a heat protector
-Post-dry/flat iron to smooth, soften and shine
-As a hot oil treatment

*The dispenser -- it twists to open and close, to prevent leaks/spills and pumps out small dabs of product, the perfect amount (unlike MorocconOil, which spills out wastefully)

*It smells good. I'm not in love with the smell, but my hairdresser and sister-in-law went ga-ga for it.

*It doesn't discolor blonde hair (at least, I haven't noticed it has. MoroccanOil seems to make my hair brassy if I don't clarify the build-up out periodically)

*The consistency is more lightweight that MoroccanOil.

*I think it's actually improving the condition of my hair. Seriously.

*You get A LOT of versatility for the cost. It may seem expensive at first, but a little goes a long way and the dispenser/performance are FAR superior to the comparable-in-cost MoroccanOil.

CONS:

*Like MoroccanOil, I have to be really careful to keep this product from touching my face -- for fear of zits.

*That's it.

Buy it now without hesitation. I promise you won't be disappointed (especially if you are a BioSilk or MorroconOil user). Or, if you're a MorocconOil devotee, please buy my bottle off of me. I will never use it again now that I've found this. Not to knock that product (I know I have)... it's just that I thought it was miraculous until Elixir Ultime came along, and for the price, you're much better off going with this than the MoroccanOil and its wasteful packaging. BioSilk, decent stuff, but it pales in comparison to this.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
When is the best time to use " Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils?"
Amanda C.
Kyle, SD
How long does a full-size bottle last for someone with hair that is waist-length and thin?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Were can I find this product? Not online....
Itzel B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I changed my shampoo recently and my hair has been really dry and i have TONS of split ends, I have really long hair so I use to have a small amount of split ends, but never like i do now with this shampoo. I wanna know if this product will actually help my dry damaged hair?
jamani j.
Sacramento , CA
I have tried many hair oils and none of them seem to work. I have really dry hair and it's hard to find a good product. Can anybody tell me what makes this product good and will it help moisturizer my dry hair?