Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils

Does this weigh hair down?
WhhEre do you all buy this? Recently bought on Amazon and it was FAKE :(
Is it good for dry hair?
Start your review of Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It may seem expensive at first, but a little goes a long way and the dispenser/performance are FAR superior to the comparable-in-cost MoroccanOil.” in 6 reviews
“That being said, a little does go a long way; I only need three drops or so for my thin hair.” in 6 reviews
“I decided to wash it the next day and try again, this time using a tiny amount before blow drying and my hair felt SO smooth!” in 5 reviews
Spring Hill, FL
Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils uploaded by Rhonda R.
Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils uploaded by Rhonda R.
I love this line of products especially for damaged hair. Since I like to be a blonde I have to really take care of my hair to keep it nice and shiny instead of dull and frizzy. I use both oils the elixir Ultime and the chronologiste. You can put it in your hair wet or dry sometimes I do both I’ll put it in before I dry my hair and also put a little bit in on the ends when I’m done with my hair just to give it a little extra shine. And again the products are a bit pricey but to me it’s worth it because after going bald from breast cancer treatment my hair means everything to me now.
Holy grail hair oil. It’s incredible. Hands down recommend this original version over the other varieties they have come out with since. It’s a better styling product than Moroccan Oil (regular or light version) or than other Argan Oils I have tried like Agadir. It’s hard to overdo it with this elixir especially if you apply it to dry hair. It isn’t watered down but isn’t too thick either so my hair never looked greasy, sweaty, or dirty. Just a lot shinier and healthier than it actually is. Expensive but worth it!
Danbury , CT
Just another oil.... there’s nothing I found particularly special about this oil. If you’re hair is damaged this won’t mask it. It also has a strong fragrance. There are many similar products for much less money Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils
Manchester, CT
A little goes a long way with this baby! I have medium thick hair, not too fine but could use some volume. I use a few drops of this, like 3-5 on DRY hair and it really makes a difference. I wouldn't use on wet hair unless your hair is thicker
Prattville , AL
The first noticeable difference was the softer, smoother texture! My split ends look a lot less split too and overall my hair definitely looks and feels healthier, shinier and stronger, which is a definite thumbs up.
Las Vegas, NV
Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils uploaded by Erika C.
This is my favorite hair oil, I’ve used it for years now. It’s super effective. My hair stays super shiny, soft and feels and looks as if I had styled. It stays super straight without frizz throughout the day. Loved it!
Hopkins, MN
This worked really well in my hair! Makes it shiny and smooth, without looking greasy or feeling too heavy. Smell me great too. My only issue is that Kerastase products can be a bit expensive!
Petaluma, CA
I love Kerastase. I think I like it more after I get highlights than when I was brunette . It help to repair my hair from all the damage caused by blond my hair. Totally recommend it.
burg
I use the Elixir and am obsessed !!!its very expensive though so that can be intimidating. I enjoy the scent of the product and how soft it leaves my hair. It also leaves the perfect shine that lasts for a few days.
Best hair oil ever!! Only need a few pumps and it helps protect your hair as well as smooth any flyaways. I’ve tried each of the oils and love them all but my favorite is the gold. I would highly recommend to all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...