BY KÉRASTASE #17 in Conditioning Treatments

Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils
  • "That being said, a little does go a long way; I only need three drops or so for my thin hair." in 6 reviews
  • "It may seem expensive at first, but a little goes a long way and the dispenser/performance are FAR superior to the comparable-in-cost MoroccanOil." in 6 reviews
  • "I decided to wash it the next day and try again, this time using a tiny amount before blow drying and my hair felt SO smooth!" in 5 reviews
sarah s.
Scottsdale, AZ
LOVE THIS HAIR OIL! I have long (about 7-8 inches beyond shoulder length), naturally curly, fine hair. My biggest pet peeve in the past has been when hairdressers use products on my hair and then say " oh look how shiny and silky your hair is..." And all I see is weighed down greasy hair. This product does not do that. This oil soaks into the hair so well, I typically use 2 pumps in toweled dry hair which really seems to nourish the hair. If I use it post styling I use 1/2 to 1 pump and rub through midshaft to ends Which adds a little extra shine without looking greasy or weighed down. It is more on the luxurious end of pricing but 1 bottle typically lasts me a few months...or more. I've also used the oil in the light greenbottle which was okay but did not seem as effective as this one.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a product junkie. I have tried several serums including Lanza, Moroccan Oil, Living Proof, Bumble and Bumble, etc. This is my favorite. It is fantastic. I have fine straight hair. This serum does not weigh my hair down or making it look greasy. It makes my hair shiny, silky, and frizz-free. It also improves the overall quality and health of my hair. I use the serum in three ways... I use it before shampooing to ensure my hair doesn't dry out. I use it when my hair is wet, prior to styling to etexturize and eliminate frizz, and I use it on the ends when my hair styled for that fresh cut look. Love it!!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW. I got this oil as a sample when I was in school and was super impressed. It's probably the best hair oil I've ever used and I've tried a lot. It smooths down flyaway and keeps your hair shiny and lasts all day. I have dry hair and this definitely helped it look like it wasn't dry. It works better than even Moroccan Oil. It is pretty expensive however, but now that I'm out of school it's one of the first things I'm going to purchase!
Ishanie N.
Johns Creek, GA
I was first introduced to this product by a stylist at a salon who talked me into buying it, and am I glad I did! This product can seem a little expensive at first but like the other reviews say, a little goes a long way with this. I barely use a pump for my hair - For reference purposes, I have thick hair which almost hangs half way down my back. I've regularly used this product for about a month now, and my hair is already healthier!
Lucy Z.
This product helps me have smooth hair that is healthy and glossy. I apply it every other day to prevent excessive oiliness. This product is viscous but also does not feel heavy on the head when used. My hair stylist also uses this product and I know that it works! Highly recommended for all hair types.
Beck I.
West Warwick, RI
Nice consistency not very runny like some others. Smells "perfumey " but not not overwhelming. Adds great shine and hydration without being too heavy or oily. Does not weigh hair down at all!! You can use as a before,during or after hair washes.This is a must have for every hair type!!!!
Vanessa R.
Pittsburgh, PA
actually I use after wash my hair and before put something hot in my hair. I have decolorized my hair , my original color is brown and in this moment is blondie, and I use the best for my hair for that reason I choose krsatace oil. absolutly I recomend that
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Kerastase treatment oil goes above and beyond any other oil. It is a costly product but a little amount goes a very long way. I purchased it from my salon, Air Salon & Blow Dry Bar, so they taught me how to use it effectively. Great product!
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is incredible! One minute my hair will be feeling so dry and brittle and after I put this on it feels so soft and looks so shiny and healthy! This has truly changed my hair for the better! I would definitely recommend
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg my hair loves this hair oils. I must confess when I first bought it, I thought it was too expensive. now that I have tried and saw it does an amazing job on my long curly hair I must say it works the expensive price.
Ieesha H.
When is the best time to use " Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils?"
Amanda C.
Kyle, SD
How long does a full-size bottle last for someone with hair that is waist-length and thin?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Were can I find this product? Not online....
Itzel B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I changed my shampoo recently and my hair has been really dry and i have TONS of split ends, I have really long hair so I use to have a small amount of split ends, but never like i do now with this shampoo. I wanna know if this product will actually help my dry damaged hair?
jamani j.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried many hair oils and none of them seem to work. I have really dry hair and it's hard to find a good product. Can anybody tell me what makes this product good and will it help moisturizer my dry hair?