BY KÉRASTASE

Buy Goldwell shampoos - Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo - Rich Care 33.8 oz (1 Liter). How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair, lather. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I enjoy Kerastase hair conditioners so I thought I'd try this shampoo. It's fine, but nothing special. I have thick, curly, color-treated hair which is healthy, but a can get dry. I wash it every second to third day. This shampoo was pleasant to use and not drying, but there was nothing about it that would make me re-purchase.
Patrycja G.
Mexico City
Great product! I am giving it absolutely 5 stars. It makes my hair softer and healthier looking. It's a must have for damaged hair after coloring services. Love the brand, love the product. It also helps with brushing your hair after washing.
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shampoo because it makes my hair look rich and shiny and super smooth. I have really long thick hair so its sometimes hard to manage but this product made it so much more presentable. It smells really nice but its not like an overpowering scent. I love it so much.
Lamis O.
Yes yes yes soft and shiny hair I love it and it smells really nice too. And I don't even need conditioner as it deranged just fine without the extra cost
Sandra R.
Love this shampoo. It really moisturizes my hair leaving it soft and silky. My hair is manageable and with less breakage
Alexandra C.
Nice product, love the formula and is so good to my hair, the shampoo care of my hair, nice smell and soft for me, my type of hair is curly and work so good in me, my hair color is brown and love the formula! I recommend to my friends and family! love it