BY KÉRASTASE

Hair like silk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo:  Nurture your hair with the intensive care of Goldwell kerasilk for extremely dry, damaged and unmanageable hair.  The moisturizing care formula with natural silk proteins, care lipids and Jojoba-Oil leaves your hair instantly smooth, easy to comb, shiny and soft as silk. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kao Professional Salon Services and are not a licensed retailer of Kao Professional Salon Services.  Kao Professional Salon Services guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any pr see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Molly P.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
My stylist uses this on me whenever I come in to get my hair done. It is a great treatment for your hair and will leave it feeling silky and smooth. It only uses natural ingredients so your hair won't get damaged from chemicals like it will with department store shampoos.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
One of the best keratin products on the market in my opinion. I love the silkiness and strength this product adds to my pretty well abused hair! And the smell is very high quality as well, which makes a big difference to me.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I love this stuff I wish I could still find this product they used to sell it at a salon I used to work at, but know you can only get it through a goldwell rep and I was fairly inexpensive as well so it made it very affordable for everyone. I also loved the color line one of the best I have ever came across!!!!
beth s.
beth s.
Reserve, LA
This product works good for dry damaged hair that has no life to it and has a lot of splits ends. great body and shines I like using it.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Great for drastic hair color changes. Also a lovely for maintaining damaged abs blonde hair. I use leave in and well as another conditioner to help with the condition and health of my hair. I've been using this for about 5 years and I can't complain one bit!!
Sadia D.
Sadia D.
It Is a rich product as it makes my hair look shiny easy to manage plus healthy as if it gives life to my dull hair
Viktoria D.
Viktoria D.
Trier
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest: yes it's pricy! But it's such a good shampoo. My hair is more on the dry side because I dye a lot. I try to wash my hair once or twice a week. It gets rid of everything, my hair feels nice and light weight after using it.