BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo - Ultra Rich Care 169 oz

Kerastase Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo - Ultra Rich Care 16.9 oz

Hair like silk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo:  Nurture your hair with the intensive care of Goldwell kerasilk for extremely dry, damaged and unmanageable hair.  The moisturizing care formula with natural silk proteins, care lipids and Jojoba-Oil leaves your hair instantly smooth, easy to comb, shiny and soft as silk. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kao Professional Salon Services and are not a licensed retailer of Kao Professional Salon Services.  Kao Professional Salon Services guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any pr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Goldwell Kerasilk Shampoo - Ultra Rich Care 16.9 oz!
Maria G.
Deutschland, Berlin
IT is a very good product, while it regenerate and treat my hair, and after washing is very very beautiful.
Cris C.
Excellent shampoo to repair and moisturize the hair immediately from the first use tube a radical change I love the results have my hair and the fragrance is very good. Since my stylist recommended I bought it.
Michelle  M.
Novi, MI
My mom used to use this shampoo and conditioner and I always used to steal it from her and use it, then I'd forget to put it back underneath her sink and she'd get sooo mad at me cuz I'd use it all!!! Lol...but I just couldn't help myself cuz it made my hair like SILK, and I looooved it sooooo much, lol, it made me feel like I just got out of a spa or something, lol....Ahhh, memories!!! I would completely recommend this brand, though, I think I'm going to buy some, myself now!!! ;) <3
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Very good produc I trying ones and feel good in my hair not bad #voxbox #influester 😉
Melisa W.
TOWNSVILLE, QLD
My hair feels so dry I use the conditioner as well then a leave in conditioner but still doesn’t feel right. Is just not the product for me.
Satomi D.
folsom
My scalp feels so moisturized my hair feels thick soft and longer amazing product highly recommend
Maira  A.
I love this product, the presentation and the quality are excellent, I fully recommended
Ub milagros  B.
es un muy buen producto va muy bien con mi piel me gusta mucho, es muy fácil de aplicar y hace su trabajo
Canan D.
İpswich , SUFFOLK
Perfect product and brand. Because it’s make my hair very soft ans smooth. I like this product and brand aswell
Sadia D.
It Is a rich product as it makes my hair look shiny easy to manage plus healthy as if it gives life to my dull hair

Looking for your answer?