Kerastase Genesis Defense Thermique, 51 floz

Kerastase Genesis Defense Thermique, 5.1 fl.oz.

Suitable for dry, weakened hairProvides heat protection for up to 430FReduces hair loss due to breakage by 99%Helps to prevent split endsLeaves hair shiny with silky finishCruelty-free/No Animal Testing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Genesis Defense Thermique, 5.1 fl.oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Jessa S.
Clearfield, UT
Kerastase Genesis Defense Thermique, 5.1 fl.oz. uploaded by Jessa S.
Love this one! Truly helps with my breakage through brushing. At first to be honest I didn’t noticed the difference but after trying it few times and seeing the results its just a great product really. The packaging is good too. Love that i can see through the product. Also love the scent. When it comes to haircare fragrance is an important factor for me. This one is a yes for me! Kerastase Genesis Defense Thermique, 5.1 fl.oz.

Looking for your answer?