BY KÉRASTASE

Gelée Volumifique is a conditioner designed for flat and fine hair looking for volume. Its Ampliflex system combines active ingredients to restore the hair fiber, while giving a physical amplifying effect in contact with water. This thickening effect gel treatment gives the hair long lasting volume effect without weighting it down. .

• Restore hair fiber
  • Physical amplifying effect in contact with water
  • Long lasting volume
  • Lightweight finish

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Glycerin - Peg-40 Hydrogenated - Castor Oil - Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside -Hydroxyethylcellulose - Behentrimonium Chloride - Phenoxyethanol - Chloride - Isopropyl Myristate - Isopropylpolyquaternium-10 - Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Alcohol - Benzyl Alcohol - Parfum / Fragrance. C160338/2

Usage: Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

• My hair is very fine, so naturally I was intrigued by thi...1 Answers
Andrea P.

Se muestra la traducción de me ha encantado este producto lo uso despues de mi shampoo clasico ,lo uso basicamente a diario mi cabello es graso sin embargo el producto no lo empeora me encanta el brillo y la sedosidad que tiene actualmente es mucho mas manejable lo recomiendo!
Traducir del me ha encatando este producto lo uso despues de mi shampoo clasico ,lo uso basicamente a diario mi cabello es graso sin embargo el producto no lo empeora me encanta el brillo y la sedosidad que tiene actualmente es mucho mas manejable lo recomiendo!
I loved this product I use it after my classic shampoo, I use it daily basically my hair is oily but the product does not make it worse I love the shine and silkiness it has is now much more manageable recommend it!
Olivia L.
Love this brand! My hair dresser turned me onto it and I haven't looked back. There is a noticeable difference in my hair after using these products compared to the shampoos/conditioners I was picking up while in target. Will keep repurchasing!
Baylee R.
Culloden, WV
I am personally not a fan of any Kerastase product but this wasn't bad. I take showers at night which makes my hair super frizzy in the morning and this product just made my hair greasy. I have fine hair and it just didn't work for me. I had zero volume the next morning
Tanya T.
Chandler, AZ
I recently began using this product because I was searching for something for my natural hair, it actually worked so much better than the brands I had previously tried. I love the simple bottle it comes in, I would recommend this product to try.
Amelia N.
Irvine, CA
I have blonde hair, shoulder length and processed every 4-6 weeks. This conditioner leaves my hair tangle free after shampooing without feeling greasy or heavy. My hair has more shine, feels smoothr and looks healthier. It also doesn't strip any of the color. I didn't give it 5 starts because I like to use the Kerastase Brightener shampoo and conditioner in-between to keep it from yellowing.
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
Anything with the word "anti-frizz" I'm there. Curly hair is hard to control frizz for but this product works well for my 3b curl type. Its a little on the expensive side but it's worth it
christine w.
San Jose, CA
Hair Type: straight, thin, and oily
This works great with chronologiste shampoo. I have extremely oily hair and before it seem like all it could do was lay flat. It gives my hair a nice full look and a shine without weighing it down.
ashley l.
A nice lightweight conditoner, just make sure you towel dry before you massage it in. Being a gel, it is very different and takes some getting used to. It's definitely lightweight.
Zainab M.
Wowzers, best conditioner ever. I have many conditioners in my closet but I always reach out to this one, because it leaves my hair soft and smooth before a regular blowdry
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
This is one of the only keratin hair products that doesn't make my hair feel brittle after using. Just adds softness and strength and help prevent shedding
Cristina F.
My hair is very fine, so naturally I was intrigued by this conditioner under the volume line. However I've never used a gel-based conditioner, does it still hydrate hair?

Amazon