BY KÉRASTASE

Christy E.
Columbus, GA
This serum is amazing. I put it on when my hair is damp. Then I blow dry and style. It's amazing for thick course hair and makes my hair silky and manageable. I use it for touch ups on flyaway and fizz too!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best treatment i have ever used for my hair!!! When i use Kerastase Oleo-Fusion Dose i feel the difference before and after with just one dose, my hair feels so soft, hydrate, glowing and it last for about a week with just one use! I you want a product that really improves your hair, you should try it, it worth the money!
Michelle M.
I had a great experience with this product- I have very dry and frizzy hair that desperately needed a treatment like this! It made my hair feel 100 times better, much silkier and smoother- more alive! I have tried treatments in the past but nothing has worked as well as this has. I would recommend this product! try it out
Amila C.
I got this after I got my hair done and it made my hair looks ok amazing! This helps with damage and helps hair stay glossy! I would definitely try this again!
Nikki  N.
These treatments and products work amazingly. It is a sister company of Loreal, it is very pricey. We used it in a Spa I was a director of.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. Strengthens your hair roots to tips. Healthier looking. Rejuvenates ♡♡♡. Promotes health, shine, body .
Margarita G.
Vancouver, BC
This product is very effective product for a damage hair. I believe kerastese is a good treatment for colored dry hair. One of the best product I've used so far. But this product is really expensive so I don't use it that often. I only use them when I want to be pampered or I have special occasions to attend to. I buy it if I have extra budget or I badly need it. You can never buy kerastese to nearby grocery stores or local drugstores. It is usually available at the salons. Well I hope someday that will be readily available anywhere. But of course no matter how hard to find where to buy this or costly they turn out to be in the end, we still patronize them anyway because they're the quickest ways to repair the damage.
Eva A.
New Castle, Delaware
I try in beauty salon. It's real spa for my colored and dry hair. I want try all now. For sure I want to buy it for home treatment
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
How many treatments are necessary to see results?

Amazon