BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Forme Fatale Bodifying And Volumizing Blow-Out Hair Gel. Alcohol-free gel shapes hair for all over body, delivering a flexible, long-lasting hold. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have hair that is, according to my hairdresser, difficult. It's fine but I have a ton of it. It's wavy on the cusp of curly and frizzy. It has no volume but it gets HUGE when the weather is humid. The first time she used Forme Fatale, my hair was just....transformed. It felt thick, it moved, it stayed full of volume for a good two days after. I went back and bought it, and didn't even hesitate at how expensive it is ($36.00) because
finally (!!!!!) a product that delivered on its promises. Tip: less is more with this. Combine a little with Kerastase Elixir Ultime before you blow out your hair for volume, shine, protection and serious lasting power in your style.
Jennifer T.
Mililani, HI
Great blowout hair gel for drier climates. I live in the tropics, so as soon as I walk out of the house on humid days, my hair starts to curl. On drier days, no problem. The smell is kind of chemically and not pleasant.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
Great to put on your hair before blow drying. Makes your hair look like you just stepped out of a salon. Truly great product. Scent is very salon-y if you know what I mean.
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
This lovely gel smells like heaven and left my blowout soft and supple, not dry and crusted like other blow-out gels can feel. And unlike some products that are too heavy and leave your hair flat, this preserves some of the bounce and a lot of the shine.
Andrea C.
My go to for blow-outs and the volume lasts for days. Love it! My hair is wavy so this product does the job every time for a smooth blow-out with lots of volume.
audrey e.
PHOENIX, AZ
Love this product! The smell is seriously intoxicating! Like all Kerastase products, the fragrance is incredible. Product gives great hold and control.
Farah O.
Los Angeles, CA
I swear by this product! You apply it when your hair is still damp and before blow drying, and it gives you that extra volume! Vavavom look!
Lucy P.
I absolutely love all of their product. My hair is thin, and this makes my hair shine without weighing it down. I will used this product over and over agian
Natalie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Boom! My hair looks amazing when I use this with a blow out. Kerastase just always makes me look like I just came from the salon.
Diane R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great for my hair which is fine but I have a lot of it. Keeps my hair in place but not stiff