Kérastase Forme Fatale Blow-dry Gel uploaded by Iris R.

BY KÉRASTASE

A blowdry gel with an extra-fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body that lasts. Adds all-over volume and body, gives hair shape and structure, provides flexible, lasting hold, and UV heat protection. Hold: Strong and Flexible. Create: All-over volume or bouffant. Stylist Tip: Add a drop to dry hair to control static and flyaways.

• Micronized polymers: Gives maximum hold with flexible movement and shape memory
  • Hair Defense System
  • UV Filter - Provides UVA/UVB protection
  • Xylose agent - Provides heat protection
  • Vitamin E - Antioxidant to help absorb oxidative molecules generated by the environment to help minimize damage
  • Mineral agent: Adds texture, movement and body with a soft natural touch

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ● Sorbitol ● Carbomer ● Aminomethyl Propanol ● Va/Crotonates Copolymer ● Caprylyl Glycol ● Phenoxyethanol ● Isopropyl Alcohol ● Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ● Mica ● Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Limonene ● Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides ● Xylose ● Benzyl Alcohol ● Linalool ● Citronellol ● Geraniol ● Hexyl Cinnamal ● Hydroxycitronellal ● Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ● Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a chestnut size amount of Forme Fatale bodying gel to towel-dried hair. Distribute from high mid-lengths to ends and massage into hair before styling.

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This product is amazing! If you only buy this product your hair will still be amazing! It smells great and haze the right amount of hold. The price is a bit ridiculous however the product is good and it lasts a long time.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this I use it to get under the hair dryer. I love how silky and smooth it leaves my hair is amazing the shine and protection it gives. I highly recommended.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I️ love this for volume. It gives my roots a boost. My hair is usually flat this gives it bounce. I’m using it every time I️ blow dry. I️ massage into roots. Very easy to use. Use before blow drying. Love it 😍
William E.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
My favorite thing to do on clients is give them big sexy hair. The number one complaint I have from my clients is that their hair tends to fall after only a couple of hours. Form Fatale not only acts as a root lifting gel, but it also has curl memory so you can actually use this throughout the entire hair from roots to ends to achieve big hair that will last all night. Definitely a staple in my kit. Can be layered with a heat protector.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I bought this product from target when I was traveling. I was looking for something I could use to scrunch my hair so it would be curly. This worked well I had very few frizzies. It was kind of expensive for a hair product but I don't mind paying more if it works the way I like.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have hair that is, according to my hairdresser, difficult. It's fine but I have a ton of it. It's wavy on the cusp of curly and frizzy. It has no volume but it gets HUGE when the weather is humid. The first time she used Forme Fatale, my hair was just....transformed. It felt thick, it moved, it stayed full of volume for a good two days after. I went back and bought it, and didn't even hesitate at how expensive it is ($36.00) because
finally (!!!!!) a product that delivered on its promises. Tip: less is more with this. Combine a little with Kerastase Elixir Ultime before you blow out your hair for volume, shine, protection and serious lasting power in your style.
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
I love this product is a gel and not a creme. I prefer a gel s I like my hair more styled. I have a pixie but if my hair was longer I'd prefer a creme for a more natural look. It does what it's suppose to do. My hair is frizz free is the southern humidity.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN
This is a truly amazing blow dry gel! I have straight, Asian hair, and have a lot of trouble getting it to curl and hold a curl, but I put a little more than a pea size in my palm and work it into damp hair, and my hair will hold a curl!!! Spritz on a little hairspray after and I'm good to go for the day! If I use a little extra hair spray, the curls will still hold and be wavy for a bed head/beachy look the second day! Makes curls hold all day without feeling crunchy - my friends were amazed at how soft my hair felt!
Jan a.
Kerastase send me this full size product for free. I use this product before curling my hair and give the volume I need, helps to keeping the hair in place, I feel that also prevented my hair from getting burn with the wand. I will take one stars dow because it was a little sticky and hard to dry. I'm not so sure I will spend the money in this product. But hey is good to try new things.
Eileen T.
San Diego, CA
I am a hair stylist and frequently work with Kerastase. I pride myself in giving great blowouts and this gel product helps me with just that. It has the right amount of hold to where your hair is still light and touchable, but will hold its shape. Plus it has a little glitter that adds to that shine factor! I definitely recommend this to those who blow dry their own hair and those who give blowouts.

Amazon