BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner

Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner

Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner

Is this a good quality product?
Essa linha promete disciplinar os cabelos. Realmente disciplina? Alinha os fios? Tiras os frizz? Posso usar a linha nutritiva junto com a de disciplinas??
I've used other products from them and love them. Does anyone know how heavy this conditioner is and if it leaves your hair feeling greasy? Thanks 😃
Start your review of Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner!
Lori M.
Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner uploaded by Lori M.
I recieved this from @bzzagent in exchange for my honest review about the product. This Rinse-out Smooth-in-Motion care is amazing! This is like a hair mask or something like that, it didnt really come with instructions in how to use it really just put in and rinse out. So I used this instead of apply conditioner and let me tell you that after the very first use my hair was brand new and no frizz what so ever. It's a very thin creamy and you dont have to use a lot to get your hair completely covered cause My hair is thick and long and doesnt need very much. My hair was so soft, shiny, smooth and healthy. My hair has never felt or looked this great. This product is like gold for my hair. If you have very frizz, curly and dead looking hair than this is the perfect product for you to try to bring back life and bounce into your hair.
mia  M.
San Jose, CA
product is wonderful! puts the moisture, strength and shine back in your hair and it smells wonderful
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This conditioner didn’t do much for my hair. Had a really hard time getting even my wet brush through after using this product. The smell of this line is nice but I probably wouldn’t purchase.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this stuff! I was really debating whether or not to give this a try because it is expensive. Thankfully Sephora offered a sample of all 3 of the shampoo, conditioner & blowdry serum. My hair has never felt so good. I have spent the last 3 weeks testing different hair products in search of the best one, I found it with this. It actually has a mix of bad and good reviews so I was skeptical. My close friend swears by this stuff so I listened to her and finally found my hair holy grail as they say. I have to add the smell is amazing and lasts all day and night, I kept sniffing myself. It is pricey but a little goes a long way and it really is just THAT good! I recommend 110%!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Wonderful brand, wonderful product! I have noticed a huge difference in the softness, the decreased split ends from heated styling products, and I love how the products smell. Kerastase is all that I use now. Five stars for this review!
Nuria V.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing!!!!! The scent is intoxicating and this makes my hair so smooth and easier to blow dry. Morpho-Kératine™ Complex Restores the hair fiber’s uniformity, provides manageability and anti-frizz protection. Softening Agents Bring extreme softness to the fiber. All this incredible ingredients play a Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner crucial role in keeping healthy hair, influencing shine, feel, manageability, and strength.
Emi S.
This is a higher end product and you get what you pay for! This smells absolutely wonderful a little pricey but well worth the results for my hair curly hair. Before blowing drying I apply a small amount makes hair smooth and bouncy.
Laureen G.
North Weymouth, MA
Best conditioner I've vet used. Smells great and I would repurchase this over and over and over.
Erika V.
Brooklyn, NY
Me encanta este producto deja mi cabello súper suave y sedoso lo uso hace algún tiempo
Valerie P.
Rochester, NY
Always looking for my holy grail conditioner and this one is up there. The scent is amazing, it’s moisturizing and rinses clean. Hard to judge if it actually makes my hair smoother because I always also use the Kerastase Keratine styling products. I still need to deep condition or use a weekly hot oil treatment when I’m using this product though. The packaging could be better as I don’t find the completely removable cap ideal in the shower. It’s expensive but makes every shower feel indulgent. If you’re obsessed with your hair you’re going to fall for this conditioner.