Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair

Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair. Delivers high-shine, deep conditioning & nourishment while protecting color-treated hair.

What are the ingredients in this?
is this only for blonde hair? i have my hair dyed black, can i use it?
Does this make hair greasy?
Start your review of Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair!
Oceanside, CA
Love the smell. Love the feeling of my hair. I just love how healthy my hair feels when I use the Kerastase Elixir hair oil! I’ve tried others that left my hair feeling almost dirty, or my hair sucked up all the oil and went back to being brittle and dry - but this one feels soft, prevents my hair from frizzing in the humid weather, and it smells so subtle and nice
Tampa, FL
This hair oil is the best thing that has happened to my color treated hair. It is a little bit pricey but so worth buying.  If you have very dry brittle hair this is your go to hair oil. This hair oil has been my only favorite one and I have tried many. Recommend this!
Washington, DC
While this product is kind of expensive, I do think that the product lasts a very long time and is worth the expense. It leaves my hair feeling super silky and smooth. I love this product and will continue to purchase this when my current bottle runs out!
Hollywood, FL
I truly wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s an amazing product. It smells incredible, it really helps preserve the hair dye and makes my hair extra smooth, shinny and soft. If you want to splurge on a hair care product, you won’t regret purchasing this one.
New Albany , OH
Love the smell of these products! I add to my hair while wet throughout to control frizz and add fresh scent. Love how it makes my hair smell and feel once dry! One bottle will go a long way. You only need 2 pumps max for a thick hair. Been using for years!
Bristow, VA
This stuff is magical. Periodt. It doesn’t give me a rash and it smooths out my hair and gives it nourishment before I curl or straighten. And even when I put it in and let it dry naturally my hair is super soft afterwards. And it smells amazing.
Easley, SC
I normally do not like hair oils because I don’t like how they feel. With my hair being bleached and naturally curtly I really liked this oil. It gave it moisture and good definition. I think the price is very fair
Milledgeville, GA
this is such a splurge item but it’s worth it if you care about maintaining your color. ive had purple ombré hair for a month now and this keeps the color vibrant and my hair feeling relaxed and fresh. so worth it!
Ephrata, PA
This is my go to hair oil especially for those who color treat they’re hair . I keep this in my purse with me and use with my. Natural beach wavy hair as well as when I straighten it for fly always and protection .
Ohio
It was just okay. I wasn't impressed by the overall experience. It felt like it was working while it was on my hair but after rinsing I felt back at square one. I wouldn't recommend it over others that I've used.