BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair

Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair

Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair. Delivers high-shine, deep conditioning & nourishment while protecting color-treated hair.

This product is also used for blonde hair?
Did anyone experience buildup over time or feel this was drying your hair out?
I Have Heard Good Things About this Brand. IS it worth the Price?
Start your review of Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair!
Jennifer H.
2,656 reviews
Kerastase Elixir Ultime The Imperial Hair Oil For Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Jennifer H.
You have to be so careful with the application of this product which is why hardly any is gone from my bottle. It is very thick and you can feel the silicone in it. With that being said, it still delivers a beautiful shine but do not look for it to separate or give you a defined look.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love this hair oil, it does everything it claims. Restores, smooths, softens and is good for bleached and color treated hair. I got it at ulta and love it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Such a beautiful container and dispenser. I have found other cheaper brands that work just as good for me.
Taylor O.
Saint Cloud, MN
This leaves my hair feeling so amazing, shiny, and smooth! Never use to use hair products like this but after using this I will never go back
Mayerlin N.
I’m in love with this amazing hair oil! I’ve been using this for about 5 months and I love the results! When you colored your hair there’s a high risk of damaged hair but if you get this oil It will definitely repair it!
Rocio  R.
Clearwater, FL
Kerastase is one of the best products for hair. In the first use it already recovers its vitality. it is very effective
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
I have been using Kerastase for years now and never let me down. Yes it can be a little pricey but it worth the price. This oil is a miracle for my bleached hair! Helps me keep them healthy and shiny. Pricey but well worthy! I recommend this product!
Kylie C.
This is some great hair oil! I use this on my ends so that my dry ends get some much needed hydration. It doesn't leave my hair very oily which I appreciate. Will be buying again!
July S.
Orlando, FL
Es un buen tratamiento para la hebra capilar y la fortaleza en Brillo y suavidad me gusto mucho lo recomiendo
Krista W.
Venice, CA
The best everyday oil for hair! I use this to keep it shiny and healthy, because I color my hair - I need the moisture! I would recommend this for any texture or color.