Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Mey C.Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Mey C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types. Benefits: Silicone and paraben-free 2 Gently cleanses, while nourishing and purifying hair 3 Strengthens hair, leaving it soft and shiny Key Technology Oleo-complexe: Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine 1 Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair 4 Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine 3 Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors see more...

• Does it work for very thin and porous hair?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy it?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great shampoo with an amazing fragance, t...6 Answers
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Tucson, AZ
I have long, dark hair that's super thick. I take a lot of time researching products that will keep my hair at its healthiest and this shampoo is the one I've stuck with. Although it is expensive, that doesn't bother me because I'm only washing my hair maybe 2 times a week. This product creates an amazing lather that you can massage into your scalp and it smells great. It gets rid of all the excess oil without stripping the hair. My hair is much shinier and the ends break less.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo! It cleans my oily hair well and gives it a beautiful shine without looking greasy. It's beautifully packaged and has a beautiful scent. I never EVER thought I would spend this much on a shampoo but it has made all the difference in my hair. My hair feels silky, looks shiny, and feels so healthy!
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Prescott , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! I can tell that my hair is stronger with this! And all around more youthful, I color my hair so I really need products that are going to nourish my hair to the max! And this does it! And the price isn't to bad if your used to high end shampoos from salons!
Christy N.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
This is an amazing brand and an unbelievable shampoo. It cleans so well and so fast, after the first wash it feels clean, comfortable, so soft, and has absolutely no tangles. I haven't found that in another shampoo yet, although I've used other good/ expensive brands.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield, CA
I have short and split ends ever since i tried this i have been so comfortable about my hair! Gives me the most healthiest look i can ask ! My hair color is grey brown and i have been so satisfied about the look on my hair! Love it !❤️
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
For people whose hair gets oily fast....definitely treat yourself to this product! I was one of those people know I can go anywhere from 3-5 days with ironed hair and it not getting so oily. 4 stars cause it's pricey :(
Gina C.
Gina C.
Howell, MI
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHAMPOO. I try not to wash my hair everyday but this stuff makes me want to. I have brown, really curly hair that grows very slowly and its grown 10x faster since using this.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
This shampoo smells great! Good for cleansing as well as giving your hair a healthy looking glow. Good for all hair types! Better in my opinion for people with dry scalps, and also helps with dandruff!
Jeska Nicole C.
Jeska Nicole C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this shampoo! It really helps my dry hair to be moistured and makes it soft and silky without weighing it down. It still maintains the volume of your hair to have the perfect balance of softness
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
This shampoo every woman wants to have and is not simply that it be Kerastase is that its aroma is divine and leaves you very bright and very soft hair and is what we really need to give our hair.
Yailin B.
Yailin B.
I have a curly hair. Its a good product for my type of hair?
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
I have been looking for a great shampoo with an amazing fragance, that works with my damage hair and that leaves my hair soft. Does this really works? is it worth it?
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
Is this shampoo sulfate free?
Dennys M.
Dennys M.
Where can I buy it?
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Post Falls, ID
I've been seeing Kerastase products a lot lately & I really want to try some. Would this be a good product to start with? I have black hair, long length, it's pretty dry, fairly straight, but I don't have split ends. Would like to find a product from this brand for my hair style.