Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Sarah-Louise B.Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Mey C.Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Mey C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types. Benefits: Silicone and paraben-free 2 Gently cleanses, while nourishing and purifying hair 3 Strengthens hair, leaving it soft and shiny Key Technology Oleo-complexe: Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine 1 Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair 4 Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine 3 Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors see more...

• Does it work for very thin and porous hair?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy it?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great shampoo with an amazing fragance,...6 Answers
🌹Patricia T.
kerastase is one
of the best brand that I could use I love it, my hair with this product
is radiant, smooth and with a unique smell, I invite all my followers
and friends to use it is magnificent . !!!!!!!

of the best brand that I could use I love it,
of the best brand that I could use I love it,
Victoria r.
first off this leaves my hair smelling lovely for hours. the scent is so nice and long lasted. the application is a clear liquid and you only need a finger tip. a lot goes a long ways. it's normally 50 bucks. but it's worth the money for good hair products. it lasted me 4 months before i ran out . recommended
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
My all time favorite shampoo from the Kerastase brand! I felt that it not only rehydrated my dry colored hair but gave the texture a new life. Yes the price point is high for just a shampoo, but I would not compare the Elixir Sublime to an average shampoo! The product reminds me of warm honey and the way it makes my hair feel is so silky and soft without weighing it done. It's a definite staple for a hair junkie!
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
This shampoo smells great! Good for cleansing as well as giving your hair a healthy looking glow. Good for all hair types! Better in my opinion for people with dry scalps, and also helps with dandruff!
Abril J.
This product has done wonders for my hair. I've been using it for about two years and my hair has never been healthier. You really only need a small amount, maybe a nickel size at the most, though using more can be tempting as it doesn't leave you with that soapy, lathered, hyper-clean feeling cheaper shampoos do. Even so, it does a great job and I've never once felt as if it didn't clean my hair. My hair is stronger, thicker, and has less split ends. It's also grown faster than it ever has in the past. I can't rave about this enough. I should also mention that I use it alongside the "Kerastase Elixir Ultime Masque Treatment" once a week. They both work really well together.
Suzanne R.
Hookstown, PA
I have long, dark hair that's super thick. I take a lot of time researching products that will keep my hair at its healthiest and this shampoo is the one I've stuck with. Although it is expensive, that doesn't bother me because I'm only washing my hair maybe 2 times a week. This product creates an amazing lather that you can massage into your scalp and it smells great. It gets rid of all the excess oil without stripping the hair. My hair is much shinier and the ends break less.
samantha m.
This is one of my favorite haircare products I use this whenever I have a little spare cash and can buy the kerastase and when I do I'm so happy this stuff works great! It makes my hair look so healthy and it feels so Nice👩 it's a great purchase if you have the spare money to splurge
Dessire F.
Since the day I tried it, I started noticing the changes in my hair, it stronger, more beautiful and what is better it is brighter, I just loved it and would definitely buy it again. Is affordable and I haven't had Any problems with my oily hair.
Cara M.
I absolutely love this shampoo! It cleans my oily hair well and gives it a beautiful shine without looking greasy. It's beautifully packaged and has a beautiful scent. I never EVER thought I would spend this much on a shampoo but it has made all the difference in my hair. My hair feels silky, looks shiny, and feels so healthy!
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
This is great! I can tell that my hair is stronger with this! And all around more youthful, I color my hair so I really need products that are going to nourish my hair to the max! And this does it! And the price isn't to bad if your used to high end shampoos from salons!
Yailin B.
I have a curly hair. Its a good product for my type of hair?
Genesis Q.
I have been looking for a great shampoo with an amazing fragance, that works with my damage hair and that leaves my hair soft. Does this really works? is it worth it?
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
Is this shampoo sulfate free?
Dennys M.
Where can I buy it?
Katya S.
Does it work for very thin and porous hair?