BY KÉRASTASE

It helps mildly cleanse and purify hair without drying it out. Formulated with oleo-complexe comprising maize oil, pracaxi oil, camellia oil and argan oil. Provides moisture and deep conditioning to hair without overloading it. see more...

• My hair is oily, it is recommended this product to me?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cindy T.
Lindon
Where do I start? This product, is AHMAZING! I can't get enough of this shampoo. I have coarse, semi-dry hair, and it always leaves my hair super soft and feeling moisturized. The smell is incredible! If they could make a perfume of this I would totally wear it.
Yasmen A.
I was anticipating a low sudsing heavy oil, but it's not. It is a rich, beautiful smelling shampoo that cleanses the hair and leaves it feeling silky. I follow this with a Kerastase conditioner and my hair is in excellent condition. It's expensive, but worth it!
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup , WA
This is good for dry hair that needs moisturizing. It smelled great and made my hair soft and shiny. I have fine curly color treated hair. I highly recommend this 😊
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Oh un producto 5 estrellas de Kerastase, limpieda, hidratación y brillo sublime! vale la pena probarlo aunque no sea nada económico.
kanika p.
Irvine, CA
This felt amazing on my afro curly hair! It cleaned my scalp without stripping my hair! Love it!
Judy M.
Love all the Kerastase products, sure its a little expensive, but you are guaranteed quality. Its a gentle moisturizing shampoo that leaves your hair feeling silky and clean. Out of all the Kerastase products, this is only line that I am not crazy about the scent, kind of a tropical coconut. Its subtle in the shampoo, but too strong in the Elixir Ultime Oil, hence the 4 out of 5 stars.
helo X.
I would definitely buy this product again as I loved everything about it, the price, the packaging and the product inside
Saulo P.
Recife PE
Para uma boa nutrição, precisa-se de algo poderoso, use o poder dos óleos para modificar seu cabelo
María f V.
Kissimmee, FL
My hair is oily, it is recommended this product to me?