Kerastase Elixir Ultime Shampoo

Elixir Ultime Shampoo

I’ve heard they changed the formula and that the scent and product are not nearly as good. Is this true? I want a shampoo that makes my hair shiny and I’ve heard this works but I’ve also seen some recent reviews that make me question
how's the smell of this? it make your hair dry feeling or soft?
I used the shampoo and the hair masque and it's made my hair really dry fluffy frizzy and snappy off? I don't undetstamd why because of all the positive reviews! I have fine hair and lots of it!
Start your review of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Shampoo!
Julia T.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Shampoo uploaded by Julia T.
I love this product because it smells super nice and it keeps your hair clean for days. I have normal to oily hair and it works super well. This is a really a deep cleaning shampoo and I recommend it for people who get oily hair easily.
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
This and the beautifying oil are awesome products! Help with the frizz and give to your hair an awesome shine
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Shampoo uploaded by vanessa T.
The best shampoo of all time!!❤️ I liked it so much that I recommend it.. my hair improved a lot..
Natasha M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Shampoo uploaded by Natasha M.
I really really like this shampoo and the masque as well. It smells luxurious! The Elixir Ultime line does exactly as it claims, makes hair shiny. I’m obsessed with all of Kerastase products to be quite honest. I always get compliments on my hair by friends and co workers and I always recommend Kerastase. This brand has not disappointed me at all!
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
It’s a great shampoo for dry damaged hair. It smells very good, the bottle is pretty. It lasts pretty long time. I think it’s worth the price.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
My hair feels so nourished, looks shinier and thicker and my scalp feels really clean.
Marisol B.
I have been using all kind of kerastase shampoos but this one is the best for my hair. I have very thin hair after bleaching and is very dry and with split ends. This is the shampoo that really works
jewel_weiss W.
scottsdale, AZ
Kerastase is my go to product! My mom is a hairstylist and this is all we ever use! It has made my hair so thick and healthy! The whole brand is amazing and worth the price for the results it gives!
Yasmen A.
I was anticipating a low sudsing heavy oil, but it's not. It is a rich, beautiful smelling shampoo that cleanses the hair and leaves it feeling silky. I follow this with a Kerastase conditioner and my hair is in excellent condition. It's expensive, but worth it!
Faten A.
Kerastase products are phenomenal for all hair types and I believe it works wonders to damaged hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...