Kerastase - Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe + Rose Millenaire 2 Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil 3 Fine and Sensitized Hair An exceptional combination of the Oleo-Complexe - camellia, argan, maize, pracaxi oils - with the Mellenium Rose extract. Results: Fine and sensitized hair is left feeling delicately nourished and protected, looking shiny and smooth with a lightweight touch, feeling rejuvenated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Radiating and Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine and Sensitized Hair, 4.2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Eustis, FL
Perfect in every way. It isn’t heavy and won’t weigh your fine hair down. It smells AMAZING.
Columbus, GA
I love this hair oil. It makes my hair so silky smooth and it smells amazing!! It’s my go-to.
Solon , IA
Mmmm smells wonderful and makes my hair feel soft and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase
The smell is everything 😍 it took a few weeks for me to see results but now I'm hooked.
Love this. My hair is zipped fine and damaged and this makes it feel so much better.
Toronto, ON
Great for my fine hair. Makes it feel like my split ends are sealed when I have a finished look (The effect is not permanent, but at least appearance wise it looks healthier when I use). Don't love the scent, it's a bit strong for being next to your face all day.
Markham, ON
This oil is more for fine hair which I actually don’t have but I still use it and honestly it does the job perfectly well it has a little bit more moisture I feel
e.g Pavlikeni
Kérastase is one of the best brands out there for hair .My hair is naturally blond . The oil on my hair remains and it’s fine.I used it ones a week after I showed. I recommend it if someone what or think to buy it.
Producto 100% recomendado, realmente bueno, me encanta, deja el cabello suave, brilloso, manejable... No colocar en el cuero cabelludo si tienes el cabello muy grasoso, si es así solo de medios a puntas, frotar un poco en tu mano hasta que esté un poco caliente y aplicar, luego del planchado queda maravilloso, se recomienda no usarlo con el cabello mojado
I've been using kerastase elixir Ultime for years to detangle my long hair and it is hands down the best hair oil on the market. It leaves my hair shiny without being greasy or weighed down. I had extremely damaged ends and this oil made them look normal. The scent is amazing too.

Looking for your answer?