Kerastase - Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe + Rose Millenaire 2 Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil 3 Fine and Sensitized Hair An exceptional combination of the Oleo-Complexe - camellia, argan, maize, pracaxi oils - with the Mellenium Rose extract. Results: Fine and sensitized hair is left feeling delicately nourished and protected, looking shiny and smooth with a lightweight touch, feeling rejuvenated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Radiating and Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine and Sensitized Hair, 4.2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
pittsburg
I love how seelky my hair is with this producto and it so afordable too.its worth the try for sure. 😚😚😚
Amazing and refreshing for those days when you need hydration and great smelling hair. Can't go wrong.
Aldie, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great oil , great smell and just make my Hair looks renew and with heathy looks. Highly recommended.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Nashville
Great oil. Smells great. Doesn’t leave my hair greasy. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Todos los productos kerastase son geniales, en especial estos que son especiales para el cabello
athens
Great product and great felling in my hair. I recommend it for sure. I want it again to use it
Eustis, FL
Perfect in every way. It isn’t heavy and won’t weigh your fine hair down. It smells AMAZING.
Columbus, GA
I love this hair oil. It makes my hair so silky smooth and it smells amazing!! It’s my go-to.

Looking for your answer?