Kerastase Elixir Ultime Radiating and Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine and Sensitized Hair, 4.2 fl oz

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase - Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe + Rose Millenaire 2 Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil 3 Fine and Sensitized Hair An exceptional combination of the Oleo-Complexe - camellia, argan, maize, pracaxi oils - with the Mellenium Rose extract. Results: Fine and sensitized hair is left feeling delicately nourished and protected, looking shiny and smooth with a lightweight touch, feeling rejuvenated. see more...

Angela J.
Slater, IA
I have very fine hair that is prone to breakage and this really helps make combing my damp or wet hair easier and I have less breakage. I also use a little on dry hair in winter months to help calm static. It smells good and I just love this product!
Tracy C.
Holbrook, NY
Works beautifully on my hair. I love the smell. My hair is blonde, fine and dry from heat styling and coloring. This improves the quality of my hair.
Alexcia B.
Manchester, NH
Made my hair so darn soft loved it so much , I recommend if you love soft hair plus it lasts forever if you use the correct amount!
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Andrea A.
It’s ok. I don’t like the scent of it, nor the feeling on the sling! I think they are better options out there!
Sabrina M.
Amazing and refreshing for those days when you need hydration and great smelling hair. Can't go wrong.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown , TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Mmmm smells wonderful and makes my hair feel soft and hydrated. I will definitely repurchase
Emma P.
The smell is everything 😍 it took a few weeks for me to see results but now I'm hooked.