Kerastase Elixir Ultime Radiating and Beautifying Scented Oil for Damaged Hair, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Andrea G.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase - Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe + Moringa Immortel 2 Replenishing and Beautifying Scented Oil 3 Damaged Hair Replenishing and beautifying scented oil. An exceptional combination of the Oleo-Complexe - camellia, argan, maize, pracaxi oils - with Moringa Immortel oil. Results: Damaged hair is left beautifully conditioned, looking smooth and soft to the touch. see more...

Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Great product love it so much it smells amazing it’s very very very affordable so far everyone I have shown this to likes it and that is such a great thing I will be trying more stuff out like this and I will probably buy this again!
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I have really thin chemically treated hair, and this oil is a must have! I think this one was discontinued and now you need to buy elixir ultime for similar results. It repairs, moisturizes, and protects hair. It also smells really good.
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff, it smells so good and works up to the hype. I have super fine hair and this does the trick for heavy roots and dry ends. Such a great recover oil, the treatment is great and you don’t need much at all!
Emily W.
This is a little overpriced. I do like Kerastase products but find that there are drugstore options that I prefer. Plus, I prefer my skin care and hair care products to be unscented, but that is personal preference! Good, but not necessarily worth the money.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
A little too greasy for my type of hair which is very fine. Definitely feels healthy once washed again, but left my hair sort of oily through out the day.
Gloria O.
San Diego
You can totally see results with this product . Highly recommended if you have damaged hair or want healthier & strong hair look into this (:
Stephanie S.
New York , NY
Amazing product! Use this before I straighten/blow dry my hair and I can tell that it really protects my hair from the heat! Would buy again
Zhel B.
I liked the smell of this product. It help untangled my hair and made it super soft. Affordable as well. Would recommend for first timers
Jennifer T.
So AMAZING! So worth the $$$, leaves your hair feeling amazing! It is on the more pricey side, but I promise you it is worth every cent!
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
My hair is very damaged and this stuff brought my hair back to life. It definitely made a difference with its appearance and texture.