Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Original Hair Oil

Universal & versatile beautifying oil for all hair types revives the natural strength of hair, providing nourishment deep into the hair fiber and gives the hair ultimate shine, with a weightless finish.

• Marula Oil provides weightless nourishment & ultimate shine.
  • Camellia Oil helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
  • Maize Oil delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine.
  • Pracaxi Oil for shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
  • Argan Oil to restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane • Dimethiconol • Zea Mays • Corn Germ Oil • Argania Spinosa Oil • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Sclerocarya / Birrea Seed Oil • Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Linalool / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Limonene • Coumarin • Benzyl Alcohol • Tocopherol • Parfum / Fragrance.

Usage:

Apply 2-4 pumps depending on hair length throughout lengths and ends of dry or towel-dried hair. Style as desired.

Multi-use oil may be applied the following ways:

• Pre-Cleanse: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities
  • Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair and blow dry as normal for additional protection
  • Finishing: Work into the ends of the hair to control frizz, smooth and style
  • Touch-up: Apply a drop to ends throughout the day for a touch of shine as needed

Do we think this is worth the price tag? I have super thick, wavy hair and want something to add shine without weighing down any curls and sometimes find that hard to find!
How well does this work and is it worth the price? I’ve been trying so many different hair oils and serums but they make my hair feel brassy. Does this do that?
Is this good for fine hair?
Start your review of Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Original Hair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The Elixer Ultime has kept my hair soft and smooth, healthy, manageable, strong, and controls frizz.” in 1 review
“No joke, this is my holy grail hair treatment.” in 1 review
“unfortunately, after using it for years my hair grew used to it, and it almost seemed to have reverse effects.” in 1 review
The smell of this is incredible and I get compliments every time I use it. A little product goes a long way so this bottle lasts forever!!
Westminster, CO
This is my current favorite oil. The smell is musky and amazing, it's incredibly softening and leaves a great shine. 100% worth the price.
Boston
I love this hair oil it’s smells wonderful ands my hair looks shiny and has almost no frizz ! Just wish it make came with more in bottle
Okayyy this stuff is so bomb !!!! Very little goes a long way always apply kid shaft to the ends leaves my hair so silky and beautiful .
Traverse City, MI
Got this as a gift and I wasnt impressed. Smell can be overwhelming. I have super thick hair and it left my hair kinda dry after using it
Valrico, FL
This product is absorbed quickly, it does not leave a greasy or sticky sensation. The texture is incredible and leaves a beautiful shine.
Wilmington, NC
This product is absolutely amazing and smells even better, but the price is so high. If it didn’t cost so much, I would use it every day.
Jacksonville , NC
Hair oil is a go to for me. My hair is often dry. I liven it up with a little hair oil. This brand was wonderful. Worth the money.
long beach, CA
Smells great and smooths the hair beautifully. Great packaging. Wish it was a little more buildable. Just need to start with a tiny bit.
If you use eben a little bit too much. It’ll be greasy. Other than that it’s a great product. Not too pricey. Can get it almost anywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...