BY KÉRASTASE #1 in Hair Oil

Universal & versatile beautifying oil for all hair types revives the natural strength of hair, providing nourishment deep into the hair fiber and gives the hair ultimate shine, with a weightless finish.

• Marula Oil provides weightless nourishment & ultimate shine.
  • Camellia Oil helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
  • Maize Oil delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine.
  • Pracaxi Oil for shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
  • Argan Oil to restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane • Dimethiconol • Zea Mays • Corn Germ Oil • Argania Spinosa Oil • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Sclerocarya / Birrea Seed Oil • Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Linalool / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Limonene • Coumarin • Benzyl Alcohol • Tocopherol • Parfum / Fragrance.

Usage:

Apply 2-4 pumps depending on hair length throughout lengths and ends of dry or towel-dried hair. Style as desired.

Multi-use oil may be applied the following ways:

• Pre-Cleanse: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities
  • Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair and blow dry as normal for additional protection
  • Finishing: Work into the ends of the hair to control frizz, smooth and style
  • Touch-up: Apply a drop to ends throughout the day for a touch of shine as needed

Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Original Hair Oil
  • "The Elixer Ultime has kept my hair soft and smooth, healthy, manageable, strong, and controls frizz." in 1 review
  • "No joke, this is my holy grail hair treatment." in 1 review
  • "unfortunately, after using it for years my hair grew used to it, and it almost seemed to have reverse effects." in 1 review
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
Let me preface this by saying I have bleached my hair to literally nothing, my hair has gone through so many colors and it has been over a year since my hair was almost platinum blonde.

I was using and trying so many deep conditioning masks, hair oils, you name it and this Kerastase oil kept my hair looking luscious and shiny even if it wasn't. My natural hair has grown out quite a bit and I'm still using this hair oil to give my dry hair a little oomph. I love the smell of this compared to other brands and I also end up buying this over ones I'm currently using like Oribe's gold lust oil- which I also like a lot. It's lightweight, it's smell great, and it works. I hope it doesn't stop working after a while, seems to happen to me a lot with hair products
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
if i was able to give this product a 10 i totally
would in a heartbeat. when people say a little goes along way, that definitely stands with this product. even with thick hair you hardly have to use very much. one thing i do not recommend is applying this oil anywhere near your roots and scalp or it will look like your hair is super oily and dirty but other than that, i have ranked this product as one of my wow products and the smell makes it even better! i HIGHLY recommend this product.
Marilyn S.
Pullman
This is so amazing! And it smells equally as good. It’s a bit pricey and tends to be used quickly but I have yet to find a product that matches it’s quality. I have color-damaged hair and this helps keep my split ends smooth and fly-aways at bay. One downside is that it can be hard to find outside of a high end salon. However it feels very luxurious and I would repurchase.
Priscila C.
Well I spent my $60 on this hair oil thinking it would do wonders for my hair. The reviews are like “this is the best hair oil in the world”. For me this is a regular hair oil just like a $20 oil I bought at Ulta. I couldn’t tell much difference on my hair. It didn’t damage my hair but it didn’t made my hair better than before. I’m giving 2 stars because the smell is the worst thing in this world. Think about the most strong perfume you could buy at a department store, this oil is even worse. Super strong . When I was pregnant I couldn’t even smell it and after pregnancy I still hate it.
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
So so so expensive to me but very worth it if your hair is damaged! I use it after styling, and after showers for leave in. It makes my hair feel so soft. It has helped with growth and split ends, heat damage, coloring and bleaching damage and so much more. 10 out of 10. Smells good. A little goes a long way. A great hair product brand.
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
Since my hair is color treated and I wear extensions I need a good oil to keep my ends from feeling stiff and/or fried. I like this stuff but it’s not my favorite. The smell is bland and I feel like once I blow dry my hair the oil goes away so i always have to reapply it before I actually fix my hair
Melissa M.
Minooka
Although this is a very expensive product, it is worth every dime. It can be used on any type of hair. It leaves hair silky, shiny and soft. It helps your tools to move effortlessly through the hair. Even after a day or two it does not make the hair feel greasy at all. A little goes a really long way.
Eleana D.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil is my FAVE hair oil.  I have naturally brown hair with blonde balayage and very fine hair.  A little oil goes a long way.  Just half a pump and smooth over hair avoiding roots.  It makes my  hair so smooth and the scent is sooo yummy.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
I just bought this from Sephora, I was not sent this. My review is that you should take your money and go out and buy this NOW if you have dry or damaged hair. It is LIFE changing. I ran it through my dry, damaged ends and then proceeded to dry it with a hairdryer about 2 hours later. My. Hair. Feels. Like. SILK. Just to give reference, my hair is twice bleached, colored a few million times (lol, but realistically like 12 times since the bleach), and SUPER dry. I couldn't recommend this enough. My coworkers even could smell my hair from feet away (but it's not overpowering, just pleasant!)
Tonya B.
means
I love this hair oil and i use it on a daily basis. My hair is frizzy and damaged from the daily tools i use. After applying Keras my hair is instantly soft, no frizzies and very managable. This is a must product for me! Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Original Hair Oil
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Mia b.
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.