Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray

Our first Bi-Phase Spray Oil expands thickness and volume with ultimate shine and lightweight softness. All the nourishing benefits of hair oils without being weighed down.

• INTRA-CYLANE® creates a durable intra-cellular network to amplify the diameter of each fiber
  • Maize Oil delivering emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine
  • Pracaxi Oil for shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair
  • Camellia Oil helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine
  • Argan Oil to restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Alcohol Denat. • Trisiloxane • Propylene Glycol • Cyclopentasiloxane • C12-1s Alkyl Benzoate • Aminopczopyl 11riethoxysilane • Lactic Acid • Sodium Chloride • Benzyl Salicylate • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Linalool • Limonene • Xylose • Caramel • Citronellol • Geraniol • Hydroxycitronellal • Zea Mays /Corn Germ Oil • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil /Sunflower Seed Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Coumarin • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract • Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract • Tocopherol • Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum /Fragrance

Usage: Shake Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil well to blend the formula. Spray section by section throughout lengths and ends of dry or towel-dried hair and style as desired. The Bi-Phase formula creates more ways to experience Elixir Ultime. Use as a primer by applying to towel-dried hair to nourish and protect before applying styling products. Use pre-blow dry by applying to towel-dried hair and blow dry as desired for enhanced volume and additional protection. Use as a finishing spray by working into the ends of dry hair for ultimate shine without weighing hair down. Use as a touch-up by applying throughout the day to refresh and volumize while taming frizz and flyaways.

Is this oil good for thin hair?
Start your review of Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray!
How would you rate this product?

age:35-44Best hair oil available-06.28.19This product is the best hair oil available in my opinion, especially if you have fine hair. I've tried over 25 other hair finishing products and this one is by far the best. The packaging is a spray bottle, which keeps you from putting too much product in one place, and limits over applying. This allows for a uniform application, and thorough result. The oil makes your hair look shinier and healthier, it increases the "slip" factor, allowing your hair to move and swish beautifully. If you are somone who likes to cement their hair into place, it does not fight with your hair spray in any way. I loved Bumble and Bumble's finishing spray, but this one surpassed it and is my new staple. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has long hair, or dry hair. A little goes a long way, so the price is fine in the long run.

West vancouver, BC
I dont know why I like this so much. I use this on my purple curly hair. I was my hair 2 times a week and I use this spray along with other products. It leaves my hair very soft and little does go a long way since it's a spray. Very easy to use. However, if does have a strong scent. If you are sensitive maybe look for other ones. Even though it's a pricey ones I will buy this again.
i always use this is my hair before blowdrying and also after. The smell is really good and makes my hair so much more shiny and soft. i would really recommend it if you have frizzy hair and don’t want a thicker oil because it makes your hair greasy! :)
Viera , FL
I love this oil I use to only apply it to hair hair but now I apply it to my wet hair and it makes such a difference I always have super frizzy hair this helps tame it in the Florida humidity it’s a must have
Orlando, FL
I want to purchase this product. I use the tester in stores and it is amazing! I mostly use it because of how good it is at reducing frizz as it is amazing for that!
coimbatore
Not a big fan of hair oils. But this kinda helped me to fix moisture on my hair. It's non sticky. Better to use it when your hair feels frizzy and uncontrollable.
Tompkinsville
Love this product for locking in moisture. It’s easy to use and smells delightful. I prefer the squirt oil rather than the spray but they’re both great products.
Slidell, LA
This spray is a lifesaver!! I had really damaged hair before I started using this and when I added this to my routine my hair became so smooth and healthy! I definitely recommend this!
Trois, QC
Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Jessie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far the best hair oil I ever used really ! So light and makes my hair shiny! Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray Kérastase Elixir Ultime LHuile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray I tried the kerastase elixir ultime oil and I think the bi phase is best for thin hair !
Gurgaon, Haryana
I just received my package and ran to try it out on clean hair. My hair is super soft at the ends. (It looked like I could use a trim and my hair was looking tired, worn out) It also has a wonderful scent. I love it already. A nice product that reduces frizz, restores natural curl, not greasy, and establishes a nice sheen to the ha