Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Masque Hair Mask uploaded by Nathalia F.Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Masque Hair Mask uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le Masque Hair Mask uploaded by Adriana S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Shiny hair beautifying oil masque now with a combination of indulgent oil of sacred marula, precious camellia, and argan oil for all hair types.

Sublimating oil infused masque for dry hair, revives the natural strength of hair, providing nourishment deep into the hair fiber and gives the hair ultimate shine. Weekly treatment mask for dull & dry hair with oleo complexe & marula oil.

• Revives the natural strength of hair, providing nourishment deep into the hair fiber and gives the hair ultimate shine.
  • Marula Oil provides weightless nourishment & ultimate shine Camellia Oil helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
  • Maize Oil delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine.
  • Pracaxi Oil for shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
  • Argan Oil to restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Quaternium-87 • Hydrogenated Polyisobutene • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetyl Esters • Propylene Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Hydroxyethylcellulose • Mica • Isopropyl Alcohol • Caprylyl Glycol • Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil • Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil • Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide • Linalool • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Limonene • Citric Acid • Caramel • Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 • Ci 17200 / Red 33 • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Elixir Ultime to the mid-lengths and ends of hair. Massage throughout, paying close attention to the ends, and comb through for even distribution. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Brea G.
Mount Morris, MI
While working down to blonde from my naturally dark hair my stylist used this to prevent additional damage and help put some moisture back into my hair. While 3 rounds bleaching my hair did damage it some, I attribute the strength and silkiness of my hair to this treatment.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
My stylist gave me this mask to try out. I have used it here and there, but I have not felt a difference when I have used it, other masks that I have used have left my hair feeling smoother. Not super convinced with it, maybe it works better with people whose hair isn’t very treated.
Micaela D.
I love the Kerastase Elixir Ultime Mask. I call it liquid gold because it is golden and it smells amazing. It has been a miracle worker for my dry damaged hair. If you have ever bleached your hair, this mask is a must have. It has made my straw hair feel normal again.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don't feel like this mask was worth all the money I paid for it it was kind of bland this product compared a lot to a dollar store brand product elf mask I was not impressed and I definitely would not spend the money on
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
If I’ve had a chance I would buy every since mask. The price is a lit bit extra but oh my god, what a result! Even 10 min is enough while taking the shower to see the huge difference in your hair quality. Love it
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm happy with these items. Kinda tough to get used to shampoo that doesn't lather but it definitely cleans. Great conditioner as well! I'm happy with these items. Kinda tough to get used to shampoo that doesn't lather but it definitely cleans. Great conditioner as well!
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
It is a great mask and if you want to have shining healthy and beautiful looking hair with a beautiful color that s so vibrant then you need everything Kerastase
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Mine is almost gone :) I love this product, it smells so good and it lasts forever because you just need a little, so it is worthy buying even it being a lot more expensive than other brands. I am satisfied with this product I only do not recommend for someone with oily hair, Do not use it!!!there are plenty of oil on it so your hair you be grease and not shine. All other type of hair, enjoy it this great product!
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
Leaves your hair all silky and smooth, All though this product in very simile to the moronic oil be careful a little goes a long way. What's amazing about thing product is that you can use it multiple ways some ways are blow drier or flat iron protector or just for shine one think I have heard but never tried what using it as a treatment.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
This mask leaves my hair very soft and hydrated. I recommend it for use once for week, really i don't change kerastase elixirkultime for nothing, it's my infallible. I would buy this product!? Sure, is so good💕👏🏼

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.