BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Stevi A.
Longmont
This stuff is like miracle oil for your hair. It leaves it so soft and smooth. I just wish it were cheaper...
agathe f.
Birmingham
Ok this is my secret...everybody is asking me how I do to have beautiful long curly hair...this is THE PRODUCT to have in your hair treatment!it is absolutely gorgeous, the smell is perfect, it is not greasy and your hair is hydrated!
Urban S.
Laval, QC
Is a good product but I prefer Moroccan oil if the hair is frizzy. Not so good at least for my hair
Nita A.
West Covina
Honestly this is the best care oil i have ever used but it's so $$$. My hair is very dry and Karastase hair oil makes my hair so soft and shinny.
Taylor W.
San Diego, CA
I love elixir! It makes the hair so shiny and definitely gives a great amount of hydration. I love that you can apply it to both wet or dry hair without it looking overly greasy. It has done wonders with my split ends.
Kristina K.
Glasgow
Cant describe how much i love it! Never leaves my hair heavy or grease! And thats just must for me as i need to wash my hair a lot during the week!
Christina Maria C.
Shenley Lodge , Milton Keynes
I don’t really rate this as a hair oil if you are looking for something to treat damaged hair. It just weighs my hair down and makes it look greasy. I don’t think it’s particularly effective, definitely doesn’t penetrate deep into the hair just sits on top and creates product build up.
Paula S.
Spencer
I like this brand it’s so tooo expensive for me to buy it  but it did the job I didn’t smell no scent it is long lasting
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the ultimate luxury hair oil that leaves your hair silky, shiny, and soft. Smells amazing and the price is good!
Ciera R.
This hair oil lasts so long! Bought mine a year ago and I use a pump each day and it still hasn’t run out. I can’t be without this, this helps to calm hair after being out in the rain or just after blowdrying hair. Smells great and is such a light oil, it doesn’t make you feel gross afterwards. I usually do a small pump and rub between my hands, then tousle through the mid lengths to tips of hair. I don’t smooth this on straight down unless I have fully straighten my hair. This leaves a beautiful shine and feel to hair, makes it so soft!
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.