BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
I liked this product but didn’t love it.. it weighed down my hair a bit the first time I used it. I feel like as long as you don’t use too much of it it is okay but it didn’t really work well on my hair
Danielle P.
North Irwin
It’s always worked very well in my hair considering I have super long, thick, an wavy hair.... it’s helped tame it in the summer from the frizz and humidity I definitely recommend it so go get it!!!
Elmedina F.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THIS STUFF IS SO VERASTILE YOU CAN USE IT FOR SO MANY THINGS BUT IT REALLY GOES INTO YOUR HAIR FIBER AND DOES NOT JUST COAT YOUR HAIR ITS PERFECT AND LASTS FOREVER I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This Brand in itself is great quality ! This product offers shine while creating soft weightless defrizzing properties. Compared to most oils that are heavy this one is light weight very satisfied!
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
i️ wish i️ didn’t live for this product (or the other products in this line) but they work. I’ve got super damaged over processed hair and this leaves it baby soft and manageable for 24hours.
Aidamarie L.
I was worried this would weigh my hair down. It's a miracle worker keeping my hair frizz free and smooth. I don't use it all the time since it's pricey and sometimes I just don't need it.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful, you can not go wrong! It leaves wonderful, soft, scented, shiny hair! Kérastase products are excellent! It has a very high price, but it is worth investing every penny!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Wonderful treatment for my hair. Very pricey and you don't need much. It's hydrating, soft and smooth is how your hair will feel after you are done. It lasts a long time too.
Lizz G.
Very nice hair oil, not greasy and a little goes a long way! Smells great and works well on wet and dry hair. Use it several times a week...works great, but it’s very pricey.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?