BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Hannah S.
This is my HOLY GRAIL hair product! I use it daily - and a little bit goes a very long way! I have very thick, long, wavy hair. This product adds tons of shine and keeps my hair feeling so healthy, and also has a great natural scent. WELL WORTH THE PRICE!!
Melissa H.
Nederland, CO
My only negative is the price. It is expensive. It DOES leave my hair feeling silky, lightweight, and shiny though. Nice smell, and the gold bottle is pretty. This product lasted me about an average amount of time. I would recommend if you like luxury products. :)
Rose L.
is an amazing product for hair. While I am not fond of the scent, what this does for my hair is worth ignoring the scent. It's an oil that left my ha This ir feeling amazingly soft and not frizzy. I have become fond of oils for my skin and hair, leaving lotions to the side.
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This oil is amazing. It has a nice, vanilla and I think sandalwood smell, kind of a luxurious smell, and it leaves my hair feeling amazing and soft, and leaves a nice sheen to it without looking overly oily or heavy. I would by this again and will be a lifetime user.
Nicole L.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this stuff. It makes my hair so soft. Also if I want to air dry my hair it helps with the frizz. Plus I love the light smell. I put this on while my hair is wet but it can be used on dry hair too. It's not cheap but a little goes a long way.
Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my first Kerastase product and yes it is expensive but worth it. I have no idea what is in these oils but strangely my hair becomes super soft when I use this. Word of warning- only concentrate this product on ends and lower half of hair because it is very oily
Randa J.
Garfield Hts, OH
I LOVE this product!! It makes your hair amazingly soft! It's a great detangler & it smells WONDERFUL!! It gives you a luxurious shine, I absolutely LOVE it!! Have been using it for years.
Anggy G.
Puede decirbque sencillamente AMO este producto de kerastese es el mejor! Puedes utilizarlo antes del baño como un hidratante o despues de ducharte o luego de haber secado tu cabello! y le aportara brillo y suavidad..tu cabello se vera super sano!
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
This product was great for shine and renewing my hair's texture. I used it mostly before blow drying. I found that it did a really good job of improving my hair overall. Best results are seen after using for a couple weeks.
Rachel C.
Amazing for keeping frizz down. Every time j use it I notice my hair is healthier each time. Smells good, easy to use and you don't need a lot. This bottle lasted me 7 months
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?