BY KÉRASTASE #26 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
This is really great. I've been using it every single day for about 3 months now and have notice significant growth due to less breakage. It make my hair so shiny and soft all day long. And yes it's an oil but it doesn't make your hair look "oily" !
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Kerastase Elixir ultime hair oil is beyond perfect!! Definitely high on my list of best products ever!! This product has the power to help mend split ends and help lock in the moisture your hair needs. You can't go wrong with Kerastase.
Julie C.
Smells absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way. Perfect for thick/coarse/chemically treated hair. Too much can make the hair look very greasy. Very expensive brand, but bottle size is quite large so I’d say it’s worth the price.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
This is the best hair oil ever. It is very late. It is not heavy. Will not make your hair greasy. And to top it all off all off it’s smells so good. Deafly one of my favorite products that they make definitely worth the splurge
Erica G.
This is the best hair oil I’ve ever used. The packaging is great and very easy to dispense. The smell is amazing, which is very important to me. I do not need to use a lot of product at all. This works on fine and thick hair.
Jasmine D.
Arlington
My hair has always been a little dry especially now that it's summer time but this stuff moisturizes the scalp without leaving the hair greasy. I bought this product at Walmart and I use it every single time I wash my hair!
Jayne W.
Laredo , TX
I would use this product to grow my hair out. Not bc this product is for growth but to cut down the frizz in your hair. So it’s great because you won’t have to use heat on your hair. Which is great. I found this on eBay lol
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Been using this for nearly 7 years now. It smells incredible and always makes my hair super soft. I usually use it after blowing out my hair, putting a small pump in my hands, rubbing them together, then distributing it mid length to ends of my hair.
olga o.
Winter Park, FL
Es un buen producto pero sin embargo no siento que hidrate tanto ya tengo mucho tiempo usandolo y subresultadobsiempre es igual por este precio quizas pueda conseguir uno con los mismos resultados. A buscar otro!!
Teresa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This oil is amazing!!! First off because it's an oil ,it penetrates the hair unlike cream... it smells so good and leaves your hair so smooth and shiny. Really helps to give you the polished heartily looking hair.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?