BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I really love this product, it really helps me manage my hair and it smells great! It is light weight on your hair and not too oily! I would definitely recommend this product everyone! Price is also great!
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This Brand in itself is great quality ! This product offers shine while creating soft weightless defrizzing properties. Compared to most oils that are heavy this one is light weight very satisfied!
Elmedina F.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THIS STUFF IS SO VERASTILE YOU CAN USE IT FOR SO MANY THINGS BUT IT REALLY GOES INTO YOUR HAIR FIBER AND DOES NOT JUST COAT YOUR HAIR ITS PERFECT AND LASTS FOREVER I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
i️ wish i️ didn’t live for this product (or the other products in this line) but they work. I’ve got super damaged over processed hair and this leaves it baby soft and manageable for 24hours.
Aidamarie L.
I was worried this would weigh my hair down. It's a miracle worker keeping my hair frizz free and smooth. I don't use it all the time since it's pricey and sometimes I just don't need it.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful, you can not go wrong! It leaves wonderful, soft, scented, shiny hair! Kérastase products are excellent! It has a very high price, but it is worth investing every penny!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair feel refreshed and look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair without it!
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Wonderful treatment for my hair. Very pricey and you don't need much. It's hydrating, soft and smooth is how your hair will feel after you are done. It lasts a long time too.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
This product is amazing for frizzy hair. It helps lock in moisture all day long. It also smells nice, not too strong. The only downside is that it is a little expensive.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?