BY KÉRASTASE #29 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This oil is nice and moisturizing! It keeps the frizz outb of my hair and makes it very silky. I have super dry, platinum hair and this definitely makes a difference!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
The elixir does not weigh down my hair or cause it to be greasy. It makes my hair soft with Fuller body and opulent shine. I love that I can be used on dry or wet hair as well. Very quality hair product that I plan on using long-term.
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
I bought this on a recommendation from my stylist, and oh, man - did I strike gold. I didn’t realize how much of a difference it makes until I went out of town for a week and didn’t use it. It makes my hair NOTICEABLY shinier, smoother and more manageable. Also, it smells so nice and luxurious. It also comes in a giant bottle, but you only need a very small amount. Highly, Highly recommend!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
ALERT: BOMB.COM. what a great oil. It’s creamy and thick. I️t isn’t runny or thin which I hate in an oil. I️t coats your beautifully and really does make a difference in the overall feel of your hair. I️ started using this a couple years ago and every time I️ stop using it (ITS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE) I️ find myself tail between my legs running back to it.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
The first time I tried this was actually when I won a bottle on a Magazine Instagram contest and I fell in love. It’s lightweight so no matter how much you use your hair won’t be oily- well within reason. I have used it on my hair wet and dry. It’s a fabulous oil and it’s healthy for my hair. It’s an amazing product. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Lena ♡.
Oceanside, CA
this serum is amazing. it wins awards because it’s wonderful. it is pricey but a little goes a long way and your hair will thank you. this really takes the frizz out and adds so much shine without weighing your hair down. i love the pump and that it’s not in a glass bottle in case it falls off the counter.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
I love this product! You can do it on damp hair before blow drying or on dry hair for a quick de frizz if necessary. It smells good and lasts quite a while considering you need a very small amount. Remember to work it into the ends of your hair. Getting too close to the scalp can cause hair to become oily.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Best product ever but really expensive so I don't always buy it.. the smell is amazing and I love it .. the packing is beautiful and I bought mine at Wallgreens... do recommend.. it really helps damaged hair ..
Liz M.
I am always trying oils since my hair is thin and fine. It's hard to find a product that doesn't leave my hair looking stringy and greasy! The Kerastase oil works wonders on my hair! It's worth the extra money especially if you highlight or lighten your hair you must use oil every day!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
All I can say is try it try it try it this is something you have to try to believe it improves hairs condition use by use over all with in 2-3 uses you see a bid different
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?

back