BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Alice V.
I have been a huge fan of Kerastase since the early 2000s, but I have never loved this oil. I just cannot get on board with the scent! It's both floral and peppery--it has a sharpness that I find unpleasant and overbearing. As far as hair oils go, I don't think it does anything special for my hair. I much preferred the Oleo Relax oil on every level--scent, weight, effect on hair (light and airy). I can't tell any difference when I use this on my dry highlighted hair. It performs about the same as any drugstore hair oil for me.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
The elixir does not weigh down my hair or cause it to be greasy. It makes my hair soft with Fuller body and opulent shine. I love that I can be used on dry or wet hair as well. Very quality hair product that I plan on using long-term.
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
I bought this on a recommendation from my stylist, and oh, man - did I strike gold. I didn’t realize how much of a difference it makes until I went out of town for a week and didn’t use it. It makes my hair NOTICEABLY shinier, smoother and more manageable. Also, it smells so nice and luxurious. It also comes in a giant bottle, but you only need a very small amount. Highly recommend!
Eva K.
I love this product to keep my hair smooth and shiny, even in humid August weather. Apply to damp hair before blow drying. The end result is super smooth, shiny locks. I have thick, straight hair that has a mind of its own in the humidity, but this product keeps my hair in check. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a solution to frizziness.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
The first time I tried this was actually when I won a bottle on a Magazine Instagram contest and I fell in love. It’s lightweight so no matter how much you use your hair won’t be oily- well within reason. I have used it on my hair wet and dry. It’s a fabulous oil and it’s healthy for my hair. It’s an amazing product. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Lena ♡.
this serum is amazing. it wins awards because it’s wonderful. it is pricey but a little goes a long way and your hair will thank you. this really takes the frizz out and adds so much shine without weighing your hair down. i love the pump and that it’s not in a glass bottle in case it falls off the counter.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Best product ever but really expensive so I don't always buy it.. the smell is amazing and I love it .. the packing is beautiful and I bought mine at Wallgreens... do recommend.. it really helps damaged hair ..
Liz S.
I am always trying oils since my hair is thin and fine. It's hard to find a product that doesn't leave my hair looking stringy and greasy! The Kerastase oil works wonders on my hair! It's worth the extra money especially if you highlight or lighten your hair you must use oil every day!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
All I can say is try it try it try it this is something you have to try to believe it improves hairs condition use by use over all with in 2-3 uses you see a bid different
Carla S.
I've had this for several years now (which makes me wonder actually about the contents of the oil) and I still really like it. I normally apply it right out of the shower and makes my hair smell nice and feel very soft. It lasts and lasts and lasts so the price is worth it.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?