BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Tanessia M.
Villa Rica, GA
This oil helps keep my hair from drying out and feeling greasy and heavy. I have brown thick curly hair and I add it after I’ve cleaned it. It makes my hair feel bouncy and holds up against the humidity, especially against our Georgia weather.
Karen H.
This hair oil was just okay. I feel like I get a better option with my normal brand for a lot less money. I feel like over the course of the day my hair looks extra heavy with the oil. Starts to lay funny and chunk together and does not look very good.
Erica G.
This is the best hair oil I’ve ever used. The packaging is great and very easy to dispense. The smell is amazing, which is very important to me. I do not need to use a lot of product at all. This works on fine and thick hair.
Jasmine D.
Arlington
My hair has always been a little dry especially now that it's summer time but this stuff moisturizes the scalp without leaving the hair greasy. I bought this product at Walmart and I use it every single time I wash my hair!
olga o.
Winter Park, FL
Es un buen producto pero sin embargo no siento que hidrate tanto ya tengo mucho tiempo usandolo y subresultadobsiempre es igual por este precio quizas pueda conseguir uno con los mismos resultados. A buscar otro!!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this oil. I have thick coarse hair and my hair soaks this up. But it never gets too oily. I also use it when I straighten my hair. I only need a little and it goes a long way. Makes my hair look shiny and soft.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this brand for hair products! I use the hair oil and hair mask and they do wonders on my long hair. I have had friends try this and they love it just as much as me. For sure going to repurchase.
Siddy B.
I Love using Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils for my hair. I have curly long hair and after I shower I can either use it and let it air dry to my natural curls or use it to blow dry straight it's great!
Haley A.
Elida, OH
This product isn’t greasy and is light on my hair. I use this product maybe 3 times a week. Really nice packaging. I ordered mine online in baulk so it was cheaper. I was satisfied with this product forsure.
maría f.
Miami
Kerastase Oils are always a must have for your hair care routine in order to have super smooth and beautiful hair all the time! It hydrates it while it makes it softer and the smell is real good! I love it
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?