BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

McKenzie L.
Pembroke
I often color my hair so it’s not in the best condition. I use this product after every wash. It really smooths down my frizzies. Also doesn’t weigh your hair down. 10/10 would recommend this product to anyone
Positively P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product it is a staple hair product for me! I use it every day and it gives my hair so much moisture and shine. I would recommend it to a friend even though it is a little pricey it’s worth it!
Alla N.
New Castle , DE
It’s just great! My favorite treatment for my hair. I love-love-love smell of it. Use it for long time and I don’t want to change it. After using my hair really shining and alive. And I really don’t think it’s overpriced
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This brand has transformed my hair! Brought it back to life, and healthy again. I wish it wasnt so expensive or id use everything in there line. This truly works miracles, it makes it worth the price if u can afford it.
Corinne D.
Chicopee, MA
It works really well but as I said in a previous review of it it's way overpriced! The same company makes it for cheaper under their L'Oréal brand name and it works and smells exactly the same
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
It’s pricy but it is a great product! Perfect to you after blow dryer! Smells super good and the texture is amazing! My hair doesn’t feel heavy. It’s among lasting and definitely recommend.
Christi B.
New Braunfels
Purchased at: Sephora
I just started using this and it really does make my hair soft and shiny but I feel it’s a little on the pricey side and could find a drugstore product that probably performs just as well.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing. Protects, infuses shine, transforms my hair from fine, dyed, dry, heat sty led hair to luminous locks. I have fine here and use it on wet hair before I blow dry. I love it.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Smells fantastic and works just as well. Not too heavy so that it weighs your hair down but still adds shine, smooths and leaves hair looking healthy. Best used on damp hair
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing!! I use a bit when my hair is wet and more when I am done styling to smooth it, it works fantastically! I’m absolutely love it! It smells great also!
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.