BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Lena ♡.
this serum is amazing. it wins awards because it’s wonderful. it is pricey but a little goes a long way and your hair will thank you. this really takes the frizz out and adds so much shine without weighing your hair down. i love the pump and that it’s not in a glass bottle in case it falls off the counter.
Maressa R.
Orlando, FL
Best product ever but really expensive so I don't always buy it.. the smell is amazing and I love it .. the packing is beautiful and I bought mine at Wallgreens... do recommend.. it really helps damaged hair ..
Liz S.
I am always trying oils since my hair is thin and fine. It's hard to find a product that doesn't leave my hair looking stringy and greasy! The Kerastase oil works wonders on my hair! It's worth the extra money especially if you highlight or lighten your hair you must use oil every day!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
All I can say is try it try it try it this is something you have to try to believe it improves hairs condition use by use over all with in 2-3 uses you see a bid different
Carla S.
I've had this for several years now (which makes me wonder actually about the contents of the oil) and I still really like it. I normally apply it right out of the shower and makes my hair smell nice and feel very soft. It lasts and lasts and lasts so the price is worth it.
LAUREN B.
I have tried several related products for my naturally curly hair and this is one of those products I really recommend for anyone who struggles like with their hair like I do. It's smooth and doesn't leave a oily residue like other products. Really refreshing product!!
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I got to try this oil once and it was amazing! It left my hair feeling silky smooth and even more full than normal. My hair gets very dry easily and after using it it felt amazing for about a week after using it. Would definitely love to try it again.
Mollee W.
Love this serum. I have the frizziest hair amplified by night showers and letting my hair air dry. When I use this it softens my hair and controls frizz while ALSO not making my hair greasy looking and feeling which is easy to do with my oily fine hair.
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
I have thick curly hair and live in the Deep South. This is a recipe for frizz! This is the only oil I use. It’s powerful enough to keep the frizz at bay but light enough to not weigh my hair down. It is a little on the expensive side but it lasts forever
Morgan T.
Perfect for my dry damaged hair. One of the more expensive oils I like to keep in my routine. Smells wonderful, excellent texture. My hair is very thick with loose curls and waves so I don't feel that this weighed down my hair at all. Absorbs amazingly.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?