BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Amanda G.
I love this hair serum. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and shiny when I apply it to my hair after blow drying. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way, I have VERY thick hair that goes down to my waist and two pumps of this is all I need to apply to my hair. Definitely would buy again.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Great oil, not greassy, not thin but not thick it has the perfect consistency. It will absorve into your hair to give it that healthy look while helping you style it...
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this product
Plus it helps tame frizzy and unmanageable hair, while leaving it smooth and shiny. Use small amounts to prevent oily hair.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love how light this oil is on my hair it's really good for those extra hot or humid days where my hair just won't behave and decides it wants to act crazy
Nicole L.
Liberty, MO
I use this oil on my dry hair (just the ends) to keep it looking healthy and free of spilt ends! Also something I stumbled on along the way is this product helps keep hair detangled in really windy weather.
Emma P.
Holy cow!! I can see exactly why this was voted one of the Best Buy allure. The scent is light. I ordered this online and it came so fast. It's a bit more than I normally spend but seems to be worth it.
Claire J.
This product is light and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I apply it to wet hair before styling and often times to defrizz my dry hair! I have thick, wavy hair that suffers in the humidity. I love the smell and feel of this product and how silky and shiny my hair looks and feels after using it!
Savannah P.
This is a great hair oil. I have very long, fine, straight hair that is prone to split ends, breakage, and dryness. I try to use a hair oil once a day on the ends of my hair, and the Kerastase Elixir Ultime is one of my favorites. I only use a very small amount (less than dime sized) and go over my ends. It is hydrating and makes my hair look healthier and shinier. It doesn't help seal my split ends, but it's not meant to do so. I absolutely love the fragrance of this hair oil. It smells slightly floral and woody, with a touch of sweetness. The scent doesn't last for a long time, but it does linger on my hair for a little while. Overall, I highly recommend this hair oil!
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
This oil is nice and moisturizing! It keeps the frizz outb of my hair and makes it very silky. I have super dry, platinum hair and this definitely makes a difference!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Great product I love it soo soo sooo much easy to apply and it smells great and feels good bought this online like some of my stuff and I use it all the time and I recommend it to everyone and I’m so satisfied with this product
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?