BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Anna P.
New Castle, DE
My favorite oil for hair. I love Kerastase elixir ultime hair oil for softness , strength and smoothness so much. I have colored, dry hair. And my hair love this oil. I bought, buy and I'll buy this wonderfully oil.
Winnie L.
I like this product. It’s a great for chemical treated hair as mine has been bleached where my hair has no life anymore. This is an amazing product as it adds life back into my hair and also a nice smell and SHINE!
Rhea R.
Love love love!! This makes my hair so beautiful and shiny and I absolutely have fallen in love with this product. Beautiful packaging and it's very easy to use. If you want nice shiny beautiful hair buy this.
Alla N.
New Castle , DE
It’s just great! My favorite treatment for my hair. I love-love-love smell of it. Use it for long time and I don’t want to change it. After using my hair really shining and alive. And I really don’t think it’s overpriced
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This is my favorite hair oil. It’s high end but worth it if you have very dry or damaged hair that needs shine as moisture. I’d recommend to anyone looking to invest in taking care of their hair
Corinne D.
It works really well but as I said in a previous review of it it's way overpriced! The same company makes it for cheaper under their L'Oréal brand name and it works and smells exactly the same
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
It’s pricy but it is a great product! Perfect to you after blow dryer! Smells super good and the texture is amazing! My hair doesn’t feel heavy. It’s among lasting and definitely recommend.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing. Protects, infuses shine, transforms my hair from fine, dyed, dry, heat sty led hair to luminous locks. I have fine here and use it on wet hair before I blow dry. I love it.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Amazing! Smells wonderful and makes your hair so shiny and smooth. It is expensive, and I feel like there’s cheaper options, but I love what it does for my hair so much.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hair serum. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and shiny when I apply it to my hair after blow drying. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way, I have VERY thick hair that goes down to my waist and two pumps of this is all I need to apply to my hair. Definitely would buy again.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?