BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Phoebe J.
Love this oil so much! It was given to me as a gift and I now use it every 2 days or so, right after I wash my hair (when it's still damp). It leaves my hair silky and smooth, as well as smelling great! A bit pricey but totally worth it. Would definitely recommend!
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I would use this product to grow my hair out. Not bc this product is for growth but to cut down the frizz in your hair. So it’s great because you won’t have to use heat on your hair. Which is great. I found this on eBay lol
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
My favorite oil for hair. I love Kerastase elixir ultime hair oil for softness , strength and smoothness so much. I have colored, dry hair. And my hair love this oil. I bought, buy and I'll buy this wonderfully oil.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
Love love love!! This makes my hair so beautiful and shiny and I absolutely have fallen in love with this product. Beautiful packaging and it's very easy to use. If you want nice shiny beautiful hair buy this.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
I liked this product but didn’t love it.. it weighed down my hair a bit the first time I used it. I feel like as long as you don’t use too much of it it is okay but it didn’t really work well on my hair
Danielle P.
North Irwin
It’s always worked very well in my hair considering I have super long, thick, an wavy hair.... it’s helped tame it in the summer from the frizz and humidity I definitely recommend it so go get it!!!
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I love this hair oil !!! My hair dresser told me about it and my family has used it ever since. It works so AWESOME !!!! IT IS ABLE TO WORK GREAT ON THICK AND VERY THIN HAIR. It works great my daughters tangled hair without all the complaining. I use it everyday !!!
Corinne D.
It works really well but as I said in a previous review of it it's way overpriced! The same company makes it for cheaper under their L'Oréal brand name and it works and smells exactly the same
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing. Protects, infuses shine, transforms my hair from fine, dyed, dry, heat sty led hair to luminous locks. I have fine here and use it on wet hair before I blow dry. I love it.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?