BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great product. When my hair started to thin i bought this product because it has lots of nourishments and antioxidants, it made my hair look thick and strong. While still giving me the luxurious shine.
Amanda L.
I have dry and somewhat damaged hair, so this is a good product to have on hand. I usually use some after straightening my hair to give it a smooth, polished look.
Haley S.
I love this product, you have no idea how good it is. It makes my hair shiny and feels silky smooth. It also helped me make my hair look and feel thick, which made me so happy! Though, you need to add a little bit because if you add more, it’ll make your hair look insanely greasy.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
I remember not loving the smell of this hair product. It did a great jump as far as taming flyaways and smoothing everything out...
But for me, hair products have got to pass two do what they already claim they do or created for and also I have got to love the smell.
Genesis M.
This is one of the best oils for my hair. I’ve been using this product for months now and it leaves my hair smooth and I can run my fingers through my hair. I love it , feels like the product works inside and throughout my hair shaft . It’s a wonderful product. I highly recommend
jo j.
Morton Grove, IL
I love love love this oil. It’s not to greasy and it leaves my hair very frizz free. It does have a strong scent but I don’t mind it because to me it smells amazing
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
This is really great. I've been using it every single day for about 3 months now and have notice significant growth due to less breakage. It make my hair so shiny and soft all day long. And yes it's an oil but it doesn't make your hair look "oily" !
Julie H.
A must have for dry damaged hair! It gives the best shine to my dull ends and I know my hair has gotten much healthier. It’s expensive, but totally worth it. My hair is thick and color treated. I will always have this oil in my weekly routine!
Phoebe J.
Love this oil so much! It was given to me as a gift and I now use it every 2 days or so, right after I wash my hair (when it's still damp). It leaves my hair silky and smooth, as well as smelling great! A bit pricey but totally worth it. Would definitely recommend!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I love to use this after I dry my hair from a shower and rub this stuff through my hair. My hair is stronger and thicker than ever this stuff is definitely effective. I recommend to at least try this stuff you won't regret it.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?