BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Alla N.
New Castle , DE
It’s just great! My favorite treatment for my hair. I love-love-love smell of it. Use it for long time and I don’t want to change it. After using my hair really shining and alive. And I really don’t think it’s overpriced
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I actually really like this oil! It’s lightweight and scented nicely. It’s a bit higher priced than others but it’s a professional brand so you get what you pay for. It’s great for dry damaged frizzy hair. It’s very hydrating smoothing softening and repairing feeling. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Cynthia G.
I really enjoyed how this product makes my hair feel, The price is definitely up there however it’s worth every penny you spend. It’s like liquid gold for your hair. Combine it with a matching shampoo and conditioner and your hair will feel soft as butter.Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't often reach for hair oils since my hair is naturally more on the oily side. This was given to me, and I'm so glad it was. My hair has been through a lot of processes and I have used a lot of heat on it throughout the years. The Kerastase Elixir Hair Oil has really helped improve the integrity of my hair since using it.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this as part of a Birchbox, and this is hands down THE BEST hair oil I've ever used. I always got compliments on how smooth and shiny my hair is after using it. However, it's just a wee bit pricy, so I haven't purchased it yet as I've found other oils that are almost as good but at a third of the price.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
I love this product! You can do it on damp hair before blow drying or on dry hair for a quick de frizz if necessary. It smells good and lasts quite a while considering you need a very small amount. Remember to work it into the ends of your hair. Getting too close to the scalp can cause hair to become oily.
natasha v.
Really great hair oil and fortunately I can’t use a whole lot of it because my hair is thin so it does get heavy or greasy really easily but I do really like it a lot if he uses a very tiny amount on my way here and they can let my hair air dry and it just looks so much shinier and healthier and has a nice wave to it too
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
one of my best friends told me about kerastase. i have't tried anything else from this brand, but ireally love this product. i use it as a leave in treatment when my hair is wet. and i also use it when my hair is dry. it makes my hair look so healthy. i've noticed big changes in my hair when i started using this.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
The only thing I would change about this oil is if it were clear instead of gold. I do sometimes feel it leaves a golden hue over the hair that i prefer to go without!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I received this as gratis from my old salon and didn’t really like much about it. Pricey? Yes and would never pay for this. Smelly? Yes didn’t like the scent as all.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?