BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this as part of a Birchbox, and this is hands down THE BEST hair oil I've ever used. I always got compliments on how smooth and shiny my hair is after using it. However, it's just a wee bit pricy, so I haven't purchased it yet as I've found other oils that are almost as good but at a third of the price.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this product
Plus it helps tame frizzy and unmanageable hair, while leaving it smooth and shiny. Use small amounts to prevent oily hair.
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
This oil is nice and moisturizing! It keeps the frizz outb of my hair and makes it very silky. I have super dry, platinum hair and this definitely makes a difference!
Jessica M.
New York
The only hair oil that truly makes a difference on my hair. Tried after my hear dresser recommended years ago and have never looked back. Must have product for sure!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I received this as gratis from my old salon and didn’t really like much about it. Pricey? Yes and would never pay for this. Smelly? Yes didn’t like the scent as all.
Amanda L.
I have dry and somewhat damaged hair, so this is a good product to have on hand. I usually use some after straightening my hair to give it a smooth, polished look.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really love how light this oil is on my hair it's really good for those extra hot or humid days where my hair just won't behave and decides it wants to act crazy
Kelsey R.
Well worth the price! After you wash your hair you put a dime size to half dollar size depending on hair length, in your hands and rub together then rub through your hair really well and then wrap the towel back around for 5 mins then air dry..awesomeness!!!!!!
Taylor O.
Semmes, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Makes my hair smell amazing and one bottle if this stuff lasted me almost 3 years... no exaggeration. You only need two pumps for a full head of head and I mean FULL HEAD.... I have hair for 2 people. Anyway, buy it try it you'll love it.
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
I really do love this hair oil but I realized recently it's really heavy in my clients hair. I used one and a half pumps on my client and it made her hair look greasy! It was pretty disappointing. Next time I will only use half of a pump
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?