BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't often reach for hair oils since my hair is naturally more on the oily side. This was given to me, and I'm so glad it was. My hair has been through a lot of processes and I have used a lot of heat on it throughout the years. The Kerastase Elixir Hair Oil has really helped improve the integrity of my hair since using it.
Natasha R.
Really great hair oil and fortunately I can’t use a whole lot of it because my hair is thin so it does get heavy or greasy really easily but I do really like it a lot if he uses a very tiny amount on my way here and they can let my hair air dry and it just looks so much shinier and healthier and has a nice wave to it too
vanessa C.
Corona, CA
Now I will have to say the reason I gave it 4 stars is because its expensive. The reason why I like it is because hairdressers recommend it. A little goes a long way with this product. Be very aware that this product comes as glass so do not expect plastic and it is very easy to break.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I received this as gratis from my old salon and didn’t really like much about it. Pricey? Yes and would never pay for this. Smelly? Yes didn’t like the scent as all.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
This hair oil is amazing!! It is multi use which I love. I use it before blow drying and my hair is left so soft and silky. It is also great after blow drying to smooth frizz or flyaways. Such a wonderful product. It is pricey but a little goes a long way so it would last a long time.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great product. When my hair started to thin i bought this product because it has lots of nourishments and antioxidants, it made my hair look thick and strong. While still giving me the luxurious shine.
Angela S.
Van nuys, CA
LOVE this product! I received this complimentary product through Influenster and I am obsessed! Leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. I usually have frizzy and dry hair. However this product leaves my hair very smooth and silky. Highly recommend this product
Amanda L.
I have dry and somewhat damaged hair, so this is a good product to have on hand. I usually use some after straightening my hair to give it a smooth, polished look.
Victoria D.
Townsend
I love what this product does for my hair. I purchased it at Ulta. I have been using it for a year It is long lasting with a nice smell A bit pricey but worth the quality. I recommend it to my. Yes
Haley S.
I love this product, you have no idea how good it is. It makes my hair shiny and feels silky smooth. It also helped me make my hair look and feel thick, which made me so happy! Though, you need to add a little bit because if you add more, it’ll make your hair look insanely greasy.
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.