Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness

BY KÉRASTASE #32 in Hair Oil

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars75%
  • 4 Stars21%
  • 3 Stars4%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.68 / 5 based on 358 Reviews

Product Description

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Top Questions See all 41 Q&A

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Reviews (358)
Q&A (16)
Media (8)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Emilie B.
London, London
86 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
OMG! What can I say? It is wonderful! I simply love it so much! Makes my hair look so wonderful. Only downside is the price, it is pretty expensive. But I will buy it again as it lasts a long time. Love it!
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
50 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Works so well for protecting hair from heat as well as putting moisture back in to hair after washing. The formula is so lovely and you can tell the difference between using and not using it, as ends seem smoother and silkier!
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
70 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Softness, shine, nourishment, and amazing smell. This oil is one of the best I've used. Contains Argan, maize, camellia and praxxci oil. 4 of the best oils out there. Lasts for ages. Only need a tiny bit
Sukheleen T.
71 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon ritual for your specific hair needs. Kérastase products near you for a custom Fusio-Dose™ treatment today!
Jessica G.
Chatsworth Drive , Elloughton
25 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Fabulous smell and leaves a super glossy finish. A little goes a long way so whilst the product is quite pricey it is worth it. Downside is the bottle is quite heavy so not ideal for travelling with/ taking away anywhere.
Nicole T.
Maydowns road, Whitstable
70 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
This product is excellent. A serum that makes your hair feel soft and silky without feeling flat and greasy. I'm in love with all kerastase products I think they are brilliant for my hairs health.
Nadia N.
95 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
As we all know that pollution and dry cold weather makes our hair look dull and life less,so we need to do oiling...this little thing saved my hair from pollution and weather and even chemical.... I'm happy I found it
Nicole d.
154 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
My hair was so silky smooth after I used this ! I love adding this once I’ve straightened my hair so that it doesn’t get tangled and the oil repairs the hair. It leaves a beautiful shine too!
Alex S.
79 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Toda la línea de kerastase me parece genial, la forma en que cuida hidrata y deja el cabello es única que ningún otro producto te lo brindará además de que sus precios son cómodos y accesible
rim b.
21 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Aujourd'hui, première véritable revue capillaire. Et pas des moindres puisque je vous parle d'un produits presque miraculeux pour vos cheveux. Il s'agit de la toute nouvelle collection Elixir Ultime de Kérastase. Et je peux déjà vous dire que c'est de l'or en bouteille!le shampoing qui est une petite merveille , il sent vraiment très bon! C'est un véritable régal de l'utiliser. Très peu de matière suffit à nettoyer l’entièreté des cheveux. Et pourtant, ils sont assez longs. Je dois dire que ça me change comparé à mon shampoing habituel! Il est également facile à rincer.Venons-en maintenant au résultat. Et je dois dire que j'ai été bluffée. Il donne une brillance intense aux cheveux! Si vous avez des mèches, elles seront véritablement sublimées. J'ai les cheveux blonds et lorsque j'utilise ce shampoing, la couleur ressort magnifiquement bien! Ensuite, ils sont d'une douceur incroyable! On sent que les cheveux sont nourris, mais sans excès. Il n'y a aucun "effet gras". Vous l'aurez compris, je suis tombée sous le charme de ce shampoing. Je ne lui trouve aucun point négatif. Il donne une belle brillance, des cheveux soyeux, lisse et doux sans les alourdir.
Hæď J.
17 reviews
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
30 reviews
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
169 reviews
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
4 reviews
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Dalia E.
sfax
139 reviews
Is this product good for damaged hair ?

Sign up to join our community!

influenster cashback

Influenster and Ebates are partnering up to offer you CASH BACK!

Join more than 12 million members earning
Cash Back when you shop at your favorite stores!

Please confirm your email address.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.