BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
S B.
I have naturally quite thick hair and it tamed it right down! Perfect for applying before straightening.
Jenna B.
Ormskirk, Lancs
Really nice fluid oil, smell is incredible, really makes hair lustrous I loved it and will buy again x
Laryssa de Tróia d.
Todos falam maravilhas desse produto e eu tenho MUITA vontade de testar ele. Espero ter a oportunidade
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt 😍
Sarah B.
Norfolk
My friend introduced me and I haven’t looked back totally love this product would
Highly recommend
Gaby A.
Montreal, Quebec
I love what this product does to my hair, pretty much what it claims, and the smell is a big plus
Isabel H.
very good ! Gives shine and strength to hair, reduces frizz and leaves you healthy!! LOVE it
Jill F.
Ameliasburg , Ontario
Loved this product. This is what they use when I go to the salon. Smells/ works amazing!!!
Carolina R.
Miami
the hair leaves you beautiful, it smells delicious, the tips protect you and leave shine.
Camelia B.
I never try it but I want so badly for my dry hair but it's a beautiful packaging
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?