BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Lindsay s.
it's one of my favorite product line ,repair hair, isn't expensive thats way I think all girls should try it!
Anugya S.
Lucknow
A perfect elixir for dry and rough hair . Its a masterpiece from Kerastase! Get super silky hair in few uses
Anaisa M.
london
Love this product ! Doesn’t leave the hair greasy, very light. After applying leaves my hair shine and soft.
Lara M.
Winnipeg, MB
My hair felt like silk. And my husband couldn't stop touching it and playing with it (Which is a huge win!!)
Doaa S.
Omg it is amaazing product🌷❤❤❤ it us very effective and it's smell is fantastic .. I can't stop buying it 💞
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Best Hair oil Ever. I always applied this before using heat, my Hair keeps looking healthy and hydratated!
S B.
I have naturally quite thick hair and it tamed it right down! Perfect for applying before straightening.
Laryssa de Tróia d.
Todos falam maravilhas desse produto e eu tenho MUITA vontade de testar ele. Espero ter a oportunidade
Jenna B.
Ormskirk, Lancs
Really nice fluid oil, smell is incredible, really makes hair lustrous I loved it and will buy again x
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt 😍
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?