BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Léa R.
NOW THAT IS AWESOME ! The best hair oil I’ve ever tested : it’s fine, it’s slightly scented and feels like a dream in the palms of my hands and on my hair. Leaves the hair light and so easy to do ! Only love for this product.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!💜
belledamefolle b.
Dronfield Woodhouse, Derbyshire
Didn’t like this. I usually use products for a length of time but this oil was far too rich even when I applied a tiny bit my hair felt clumpy and greasy and just not right. Maybe it’s because I have thick hair ?
Emilie B.
London, London
OMG! What can I say? It is wonderful! I simply love it so much! Makes my hair look so wonderful. Only downside is the price, it is pretty expensive. But I will buy it again as it lasts a long time. Love it!
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
Works so well for protecting hair from heat as well as putting moisture back in to hair after washing. The formula is so lovely and you can tell the difference between using and not using it, as ends seem smoother and silkier!
Jade S.
Paisley, Glasgow
Softness, shine, nourishment, and amazing smell. This oil is one of the best I've used. Contains Argan, maize, camellia and praxxci oil. 4 of the best oils out there. Lasts for ages. Only need a tiny bit
Sukheleen T.
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon ritual for your specific hair needs. Kérastase products near you for a custom Fusio-Dose™ treatment today!
Nicole T.
Whitstable, Kent
This product is excellent. A serum that makes your hair feel soft and silky without feeling flat and greasy. I'm in love with all kerastase products I think they are brilliant for my hairs health.
Nadia N.
As we all know that pollution and dry cold weather makes our hair look dull and life less,so we need to do oiling...this little thing saved my hair from pollution and weather and even chemical.... I'm happy I found it
Nicole d.
My hair was so silky smooth after I used this ! I love adding this once I’ve straightened my hair so that it doesn’t get tangled and the oil repairs the hair. It leaves a beautiful shine too!
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?