BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Maria K.
Only 5 stars for this products! The oil is great and doesn't feel heavy and doesn't get oily! Oh and it smells like heaven!
Elina T.
Eindhoven, ['', '', '']
Like this brend! A lot of great stuff! This one gives your hair better look from one drop using and more silky and shiny
Rosalie K.
Leeds
This oil is super luxurious, a little definitely goes a long way, it makes my hair feel silky, I use it after every wash.
Emily A.
I love this hair oil, it's my favorite. It help me with the frizz and with my split ends. And besides my hair looks shiny
Melissa B.
Luego de un cepillado y con el cabello maltratado es genial ojo que no se debe aplicar antes puede arruinar el cabello
Julitza C.
This product is wonderful. My hair is super radiant since I use this product, my hair is much softer, brighter, alive
Aly C.
Toronto
Love using this after straightening my hair! Smells amazing and feels great! Last all day and doesn't grease my hair.
Maria-Elli A.
Rethymnon
One of my favourite products! Like it ! Total protect of the hair ! Try it definitely! Kerastase is a great company !
Sophie M.
Malton , North Yorkshire
Love this product for a glossy healthy finish after styling your hair. Keeps it in place but also looking gorgeous
Natallia F.
Minden, NV
Melhor óleo que já usei na vida! Esse óleo é perfeito,ele deixa o cabelo muito sedoso, mas é bem caro para um óleo
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?