BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Aimée S.
This is a really good product! The only con I have with it is the pricepoint. It really exepnsive! BUT! It does last forever! It maes my hair shine and smooth. I do not use it anymore because of the price but if you want to splurge go for it you will not regret :)
Amanda T.
Burlington
This stuff works wonders on my hair I absolutely loved it it smelt nice and it was long lasting too it was amazing I bought it from a hair salon that does my hair it was affordable I didn’t think it was expensive at all I was very satisfied with this product
Isabel O.
This product feels amazing on my hair, it calms the frizzines and leaves my hair silky and it smells wonderful.
I use it when my hair is damp.
My hair seems to frizz a lot but with this product it doesn't anymore.
Plus, it doesn't leave your hair greasy
Arianna D.
Great for a flawless blowout finish. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and in the long run it really helps improve your hairs health. It has a great scent and the effect is long lasting. Is a bit expensive but it can last you a life time
Léa R.
NOW THAT IS AWESOME ! The best hair oil I’ve ever tested : it’s fine, it’s slightly scented and feels like a dream in the palms of my hands and on my hair. Leaves the hair light and so easy to do ! Only love for this product.
belledamefolle b.
Totley, Sheffield
Didn’t like this. I usually use products for a length of time but this oil was far too rich even when I applied a tiny bit my hair felt clumpy and greasy and just not right. Maybe it’s because I have thick hair ?
Emilie B.
London, London
OMG! What can I say? It is wonderful! I simply love it so much! Makes my hair look so wonderful. Only downside is the price, it is pretty expensive. But I will buy it again as it lasts a long time. Love it!
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
Works so well for protecting hair from heat as well as putting moisture back in to hair after washing. The formula is so lovely and you can tell the difference between using and not using it, as ends seem smoother and silkier!
Jazmin A.
I get really dry and damaged ends and applying this product on my ends and leaving it there for a while to soak really helps, it leave me ends feeling a lot better and soft which I love definitely recommend
Jade S.
Paisley, Glasgow
Softness, shine, nourishment, and amazing smell. This oil is one of the best I've used. Contains Argan, maize, camellia and praxxci oil. 4 of the best oils out there. Lasts for ages. Only need a tiny bit
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?