BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

María E.
Excellent product to lighten the hair its smell is fascinating the results are to the first application can be used before or after the drying can also be used before washing the hair to provide extra hydration hoy can get it in amazon is for all types of hair this line it is super recommended
Jessica G.
Elloughton , Brough
Fabulous smell and leaves a super glossy finish. A little goes a long way so whilst the product is quite pricey it is worth it. Downside is the bottle is quite heavy so not ideal for travelling with/ taking away anywhere.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I love this product and have done for years...this is the only hair oil i can use on my ultra fine hair that doesn't make it look greasy and flyaway. It's definitely worth the extra ££s
Only a small amount is needed on the tips so it lasts an age.
This was the best price around after searching. Delivery was super quick and product was well packed and protected. Would definitely repurchase!
Alex S.
Toda la línea de kerastase me parece genial, la forma en que cuida hidrata y deja el cabello es única que ningún otro producto te lo brindará además de que sus precios son cómodos y accesible
Lucy M.
I love this stuff! It really stops my hair from being so wild! It is definitely pricey but it lasts ages! I've had it for months, I use it everyday and it's still got 1/4 left.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s great but I mean, Kerastase, your prices?? It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s repairing my hair more. Feels great, smell great, looks great, but it’s not like a miracle for its prices. I wish you’d drop the prices a little, it would make more sense. Also, I wish you didn’t put sulfates in your products.
Shanice H.
Brighton , Brighton
My friend works in a salon and gifted me a bottle of this! And no lie I use it every day! He told me that I can use it on dry hair too so I have been! And I will definitely be buying a bottle once mine is gone! Not much of a smell to it but the product itself helps with fly-always and nice on my ends too!
lady z.
I tested several oils in my life, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! The texture is rich and thick and the smell, exquisite. From the first time I saw and felt the difference! It makes my hair soft and smooth, but especially very bright! An excellent product that everyone loves.
Yasselin T.
Doral, FL
muy bueno, tengo el pelo fino y suelo tenirme muy amenudo y utilizo los aceites para darle vida e hidratacion a mi pelo, este lo utilize en varias ocasiones tanto en el pelo seco como en el pelo mojado, y me funciono de maravilla. muy buen producto aparte de que tiene un aroma excelente..
Yesica R.
Motril
No puedo opinar sobre este producto por qe no loe probado la berdad es qe si me diesen a probar productos estaria viviendo aki dando opinion y reseñas pero no boi a ablar de algo k no probe losiento de ai k solo de una estrella por darle algo no puedo calificarla bien del todo no es nada mas por eso soi cincera
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?