BY K√ČRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Lilia M.
Been using this for years. It’s the perfect formula of hydration in an oil format. It also smells divine
Beth M.
Renton, WA
Lovely fragrance, moisturizing oil. I like to put it on an night when I sleep and wake to better hair!
Eva D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this before I flat iron my hair at the ends and protects it from the heat and leaves a nice smell
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
This is my favorite hair oil ever! It makes your hair super soft and shiny, and also helps split ends.
Raschelle G.
By far a recommendation for anyone who hasn't tried this product!! Amazing results after just one Use!
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this products for keeping my looking and feeling healthy. It's also great to control stray hairs.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Love this product for thick hair. 2 pumps and your hair goes from dull to shiny, soft, and beautiful!
Megan R.
Cornelius , NC
This product made my hair super soft and smelled amazing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cristiane D.
Aldie, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great oil , great smell and just make my Hair looks renew and with heathy looks. Highly recommended.
Jessalyn L.
Kerastase hair oil not only smells amazing but it makes my hair feel amazing too! Highly recommend!
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
H√¶ńŹ J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.