BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Natalie W.
Makes my hair temporarily smooth, but doesn’t meet all the benefits it says it will. Also, it’s too expensive for me to ever consider repurchasing.
Jojo L.
This oil is light and absorbed by the hair quickly does not give the feeling that the hair saturated or heavy. The hair is volatile and natural
أمل ا.
an amazing product for hair ... it makes you hair more healthy and shinny and good i want it so much cause it as a good solution for hair
Carla A.
Comber, Down
Good hair oil works well with my hair and light. Doenst make hair greasy though a little goes a long way so not much product actually needed
Maria C.
Este aceite es la gloria, mi cabello lo ama, lo hace ver brillante pero no grasoso y ayuda un poco como a mantener los cabellos en su lugar
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I love this product. This brand its always making new trends and inspiring people. I love the way it applies and the way it cleans my hair.
Kristine L.
Heavily scented. Feels a little heavy on the hair and will end up with greasy strands after one day. Too expensive for what it is.
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Unbelievable product. Works so well and makes my hair feel amazing. I live the finish it gives and my hair looks so healthy after use
Ana F.
Minden, NV
MELHOR MARCA DA VIDAAAA! Amo forte todos produtos da marca, deixam meus cabelos brilhosos, macios e com cheiro espetacular!
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?