BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
V S.
I use this product every time I wash my hair. It's a great product and makes my hair feel soft and smell wonderful. I will continue using this product and recommend it to anyone
Becca R.
As the saloon, they use to put this in my hair towards the end to make the ends of my hair soft. I like it but i don't love it. Wella offers better oils in my opinion... I feel like the product was quite sticky when applying and didn't actually do much...
Elizia B.
This oil is amazing! I use is on wet hair and dry to tame fizziness. I have superfine hair but it doesn't weigh it down, leaves it soft and flowing. My husband even us it on his thick coarse hair and it works great for him too. Also smells gorgeous of violets.
Jessica T.
Use this product each and every day! I have long wavy hair that can feel try towards the ends.. A little bit goes a long day and probably my favorite out of all the hair oil products I have tried..
Jodie D.
toronto, ON
This oil works great for my color-treated, damaged hair. I just need a few drops to smooth out my split ends and leave it feeling silky. It also smells amazing and I prefer it to most other brands of oils.
Ghada m.
Bizerte
This is the best hair oil by far. I smells amazing and doesn't weigh down your hair like others I've tried. You only need a little bit and it will go a long way.
Mandy K.
Taipei
After a few months of using this, I could really feel the difference in my hair. My hair turned way more silkier and it also made my hair stronger and smoother.
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Este producto me gusta bastante, huele fenomenal y es de fácil aplicación. Deja el pelo suave y brillante utilizando la cantidad justa para no engrasarlo.
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Very nice and smoothing, I feel a big difference when I use this on my hair, the smell is not my favorite though but I’d still use it for the effect
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
The is nothing like this oil, it's my holy holy grail. I've gone through like there or four bottles and I love it more and more everytime I use it
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?