BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Aleksandra R.
Very light oil, absorbs immediately maybe because my hair is very thirsty tho. Smells amazing and your will look like from a hair salon visit. It definitely refuses the breakage due to its nourishing components. If you want to outgrow your hair it’s just perfect.
Maddy M.
Toronto , ON
This is my favourite hair product! It makes your hair so silky and smooth. It smells amazing as well. Make sure you don’t put too much in though because it will make your hair looking oily, but the pump that it comes out of makes it easy to not use too much.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!💜
Jodie W.
This oil has the best smell ever, thick oil but don’t think this is greasy as it’s so light when applied. My hair feels stronger, shiner and hydrated. You only need a little Si bottle will last as this is pricey for what you get
Lena F.
Toronto, ON
Great oil for any type of hair. Leaves my hair silky and smooth. I definitely notice a difference from using this oil in comparison to others such as: Nexxus. It is very expensive compared to drugstore prices but you can get away with just buying the travel size as it will lasts you a long time if you only use one pump per use (which is enough). I would suggest this to anyone who is okay seeing this much on a hair product.
Paola A.
Me encanta el olor de este producto, aplicarlo en el cabello no deja una sensación incomoda y deja un efecto de alisado y brillo superior a otros productos. La relación Valor-Calidad vale la pena. Estoy muy satisfecha.
Alya K.
GREA OIL. I have been using it ever since I first got it and I fell in love. I bought it online becouse I couldn't find it in an o the local drugstores. If you need a oil this is it. I highly recommend.
🌸fafa F.
Having an oily hair makes me always look for a good dry shampoo I tested many but when Reading all of this reviews that made me want to try this product. I really love the packaging I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Polly A.
Pollokshields , Glasgow
Fabulous product for dry frizzy hair. I use a little before blow drying and then a little at the ends of my hair once I’ve styled it. It’s non greasy and smells really nice too. Even my hubby uses it
María E.
Excellent product to lighten the hair its smell is fascinating the results are to the first application can be used before or after the drying can also be used before washing the hair to provide extra hydration hoy can get it in amazon is for all types of hair this line it is super recommended
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?