BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
A little bit goes a long way with this hair oil. My platinum blonde hair loves this oil and I apply a little to my ends and the length each day. It softens and add much needed moisture and shine without weighing my hair down. A staple in my hair routine!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
my hair is dry type and kinda frizzy, it makes my hair look unhealthy and dull. my previous serum didn't give much difference with my hair, but this one works really nice. it makes my hair less-dry and smoother, and also I love the smell too.. ..
Sarah B.
This is a staple in my hair care. It makes my hair so soft, shiny, and helps it grow so strong!! Don't apply heavily to your roots (I focus mostly on the ends) as it is a thicker serum but it works wonders! Worth the price tag!!
Tiffany N.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
Smells amazing gives amazing results time and time again. This is quite pricey but you only need a tiny bit so the bottle last ages. Best hair oil I have used in a long time. Just for reference I have bleached Ballyage ❤
Ayat A.
Zagazig
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness this oil also is so effective in smoothing hair ,it makes hair looks like so gentil and have that super softining feeling ,love it so much ❤❤❤😍
Heidi M.
Wokingham
Such a beautiful product , we use it in the salon and leave the hair with a magical finish , very good to get rid of any unwanted frizz aswell, great retail price and bottle of very much godessy if that's a word
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
One of the best products for hair I've ever tried!!!!
Always have it on my shelf!!!
It makes my hair so smooth, bright and healthy!!!
Also the smell is very very pleasant!!
Definately worth to buy!!!
Genevieve G.
Saint-Hyacinthe
Une des meilleur huile que j'ai essayer ! Elle hydrate tellement bien les pointes fourchus !!! J'ai essayer une aussi pour les cheveux décoloré et je l'aime beaucoup aussi. Que de beaux produits
💕Yasmine👸 J.
Chlef
Amazing hair treatment it gives shine to your hair i use it before straightening my hair and it give it a really beautiful look although its expensive but it is worth it i will buy it again
Suane V.
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
I started using it on the recommedantion of digital influencers and I loved It! It leaves my hair protected and with a healthy face, I can not use another If not the kerastase ones.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?