BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Hannah H.
New Johsonvle, TN
Such a great brand and product. Leaves Hayden feeling ridiculously smooth and healthy.
Angie S.
Absolutely a wonderful product. Highly satisfied and will buy again. Love the product!
🌹 W.
Tampa
Love the smell and how smooth feels your hair great great product and very impressed
Gabriela R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product for hair. My favorite for hair and protected the sun everyday
Oksana S.
london
I do not get this product. I mean it is pricey, it should do something. My friend has curly thing hair, and she can’t live without oil. It gives her volume, but my hair is straight, thick and heavy. This oil does nothing to my hair except nice smell. In the end of the day i think it even make my hair more oily. So before buying this not cheap product, try some tester or sample. It may not work on your hair,
Alina R.
Oxberry Avenue, SW6
I heart a lot about this oil for hair. Also one my friend has really beautiful white hair said me to try this oil. Before I used a lot of oils but no one was good as this one. I used Moroccan oil, also used oil from L’Oréal but not professional as this. And I was shocked how I improved my hair. Because I really often change the color of my hair. I bought this 2 years ago and it just now is about to be finished.
Next week I think will go definitely to buy the new one.
If you can not find something that really like just try this!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I didn’t think that I would like this product but I loved it. Applying a tiny bit through the ends with fingers after straightening leaves it feeling so lovely and soft and stops the ends from starting to fly away throughout the day. A little goes a really long way so it’s a good investment as rarely needs replacing.
Ana P.
This is my holy grail hair oil. First of all, it smells amazing. Second of all, it does NOT make my hair greasy at all. It's very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the hair, giving it shine and smoothing any flyaways. I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. I recommend this one for all hair types, and especially for people with processed or color-treated hair. This product helps to lock in the hair cuticle with moisture and will keep your hair looking sleek and shiny, even if it's damaged. Kerastase always makes amazing products, and I will continue to repurchase!
Eva N.
I love this product! My hair are very freeze and I’ve tried many brands to help them to stay smooth as possible. This oil leaves hair glossy and healthy looking. Light enough for thin hair and the smell is amazing! The only thing I didn’t give 5 stars because it’s a bit pricey.
Melanie E.
Repentigny, ON
I give this a four because my hair was oily after on day. I think it is my thin hair not being able to carry this kind of product. That is just me. The packaging is sleek, it smells nice and I wish I could use it more, but I will have to keep searching for the perfect product.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?