BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
This is the best hair oil ever. It is very late. It is not heavy. Will not make your hair greasy. And to top it all off all off it’s smells so good. Deafly one of my favorite products that they make definitely worth the splurge
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I love to use this after I dry my hair from a shower and rub this stuff through my hair. My hair is stronger and thicker than ever this stuff is definitely effective. I recommend to at least try this stuff you won't regret it.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff worked really really well. However, it was really expensive. I have found a lot of other oils that I think do just as good of a job for about half the price. Would I use it again? Sure, if it was on sale.
Teresa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This oil is amazing!!! First off because it's an oil ,it penetrates the hair unlike cream... it smells so good and leaves your hair so smooth and shiny. Really helps to give you the polished heartily looking hair.
Madison E.
I have the same break off samples of this hair oil. It left my hair feeling very very soft and I loved it. I would definitely recommend this to others! It’s affordable and can be purchased from really anywhere.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
The first time I tried this was actually when I won a bottle on a Magazine Instagram contest and I fell in love. It’s lightweight so no matter how much you use your hair won’t be oily- well within reason. I have used it on my hair wet and dry. It’s a fabulous oil and it’s healthy for my hair. It’s an amazing product. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness
Caroline K.
['Fairfax ', ''], VA
Love this product! It has a light feel to it and goes in my hair very easily! It's not greasy and it makes my hair so soft. I apply it to my freshly washed hair then style. Love them smell and the packaging!
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
I bought this on a recommendation from my stylist, and oh, man - did I strike gold. I didn’t realize how much of a difference it makes until I went out of town for a week and didn’t use it. It makes my hair NOTICEABLY shinier, smoother and more manageable. Also, it smells so nice and luxurious. It also comes in a giant bottle, but you only need a very small amount. Highly recommend!
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
I don't often reach for hair oils since my hair is naturally more on the oily side. This was given to me, and I'm so glad it was. My hair has been through a lot of processes and I have used a lot of heat on it throughout the years. The Kerastase Elixir Hair Oil has really helped improve the integrity of my hair since using it.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I recently tried this from a friend and it does everything it says it does. It made my hair feel so soft and stronger too. Oh and it smells super good too so that's a plus.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?