BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Katerine S.
Chicago
I loved this hair oil of kerastase because my hair is very dry and when used this oil my hair very soft and shine, the smell is delicious. I love it and all products of kerastase and wanted to try all stuff news and buy again and used every day ou when need
Alexandra H.
This hair oil is actually 5 oils packed into one bottle! Use this as a daily treatment on your hair at night before bed, or apply to damp hair before a blow dry! I use 1 pump on my ends only! (fine hair) love the scent and love the benefits of the product.
Danielle L.
Coronado , CA
Actually makes your hair healthy. Smells amazing and like all Kerastase products is the best. Would use this in hair after washing and blow dry in. Will repair hair and help with frizz. Would definitely try this if your hair is feeling dry and damaged.
Rini T.
I have a sample of this from my friend’s salon and it works miracles. I want the full size because it’s one of my favorite hair oils. Kerastase is a bit pricy so I wish it was sold at Cosmo Prof and Salon Centric but I really do enjoy it.
Julie C.
Smells absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way. Perfect for thick/coarse/chemically treated hair. Too much can make the hair look very greasy. Very expensive brand, but bottle size is quite large so I’d say it’s worth the price.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
This product is amazing. I don’t do much to my hair, and when I need it to look sleeker and shiny, this is my go-to product. I love this brand and would definitely recommend this product if you are just starting out with it.
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Been using this for nearly 7 years now. It smells incredible and always makes my hair super soft. I usually use it after blowing out my hair, putting a small pump in my hands, rubbing them together, then distributing it mid length to ends of my hair.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
This is magic in a bottle. So lightweight and perfect for all hair types. I have been using it for years. I even use it on my kids’ hair . Makes the hair shine and keep them frizz free. A bit pricey but worth it!
Renee D.
Lansing
This is probably one of the best hair products I have ever tried! Yes it's more expensive buuut it's so incredibly worth it. It makes my hair look and feel so soft! Completely takes out any frizz and gives you such a gorgeous shine!
Valerie B.
This oil you gotta look past the price tag and try once! It’s just perfect, I love the texture and you do not need a lot which means it lasts so much longer and I would definitely but again it’s a staple!
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?