BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Sarah M.
Dublin
A little goes a long way with this product which makes pays the price for it a little easier to stomach.

I recently went from black hair to copper/blonde balayage. My hair has become dried out especially the ends. On weekends or when I know I don't need to style my hair, I squeeze on the excess water and apply it to damp hair, letting my hair dry naturally.

When I need to style my hair I use a little before I dry my hair and a tiny but as a finishing product. This smells amazing.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Every time I blow out my hair I go ahead and add some of this for a more sleek finish look. My hair is actually a combination of oily and dry. (My scalp tends to be oily where as everything else tends to be dry.) Reason why I need to be careful when using this product. But I sure do recommend it's use. I'm a kerastase lover 💕
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I started using this oil not too long ago. It deals in moisture perfectly!
Works really well for taking out twists and braids.

It's a bit pricey but I love investing in my hair!

I highly recommend it if you have the cash to splurge on it.
Indigo R.
London, Greater London
This oil is perfect for when my hair feels dry or looks frizzy. It's a really light oil so I can use it daily on the ends of my hair or apply a small amount all over to give my hair some extra smoothness and shine. I'd definitely recommend it as a great multi purpose product as it can be used as a beautifying/moisturizing treatment and though it's pricey a bottle lasts a long time.
Nat S.
I bought this such a long time ago and it's lasted me so long and not even half way through it. A little goes a long way which is great but it makes my hair feel amazing! The smell is so lovely too so I'm always finding myself sniffing my hair, definitely recommend if your hair needs some treatment to make it happy and healthy.
Jayne L.
North Vancouver, BC
One of the better hair oils I have used with a very luxurious floral scent. The oil itself is quite thick, but this is something I use right after I curl or straighten my hair to give it some extra shine as well as in between washes as coloured hair can get QUITE dry.
Cindy Z.
Beit Mery
I have highlighted my hair, the ends have been dried out and damaged since then. When I started using a drop of this oil on the ends of my hair after showering and blowdrying, the appearance of dried and damaged hair has considerably decreased
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Kerastase always makes good hair products! I use this combined with my leave-in hair conditioner right after I get out of the shower, on my damp hair, before combing it. It helps keeping my hair nourished and smooth and also works as a detangler.
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
The best hair oil I have ever used ( and I am a junky!) Makes the hair so full of shine! Moisturizes. Also multi tasking ! I love using this right out of the shower to tame frizz, and also as a finishing treatment after straightening :)
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
my hair is dry type and kinda frizzy, it makes my hair look unhealthy and dull. my previous serum didn't give much difference with my hair, but this one works really nice. it makes my hair less-dry and smoother, and also I love the smell too.. ..
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?