BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
This is my current favorite oil. The smell is musky and amazing, it's incredibly softening and leaves a great shine. 100% worth the price.
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I Have Had This For A Few Weeks A Little Goes A Long Way .I Have Brown Natural Hair In This Product Has An Positive Out Look On My Hair .
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
The is so amazing keeps my colored hair so healthy. The oil is not heavy and does not leave my hair oily looking, and the scent...OMG!!!
Hayley A.
Encino, CA
This makes your hair super soft and gives you a nice shine. I like this product! I use it every once in a while when my hair is extra dry
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Won't leave home without it. Perfect shine without a greasy look in fine hair. A little goes far so 1 bottle lasts me close to 6 months.
Courtney C.
waltham, MA
Love this. Really worked well and the smell isn't overpowering for daily use. Helps with my frizz complelty. It's truly a great product.
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
I love this oil because your texture is perfect! I always use and my hair never gets oily ! Your pice is very good. I love your smell
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Este es un rico aceite para hidratar y reparar el pelo, lo que más me gusta es la calidad por l precio que tiene es excelente!
Tania S.
I really like this oil. The smell is not my favorite but I use it after showering with damp hair to softened and avoid frizz.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
This is such a good product. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.