BY KÉRASTASE #22 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Alina R.
17 Oxberry Avenue, London
I heart a lot about this oil for hair. Also one my friend has really beautiful white hair said me to try this oil. Before I used a lot of oils but no one was good as this one. I used Moroccan oil, also used oil from L’Oréal but not professional as this. And I was shocked how I improved my hair. Because I really often change the color of my hair. I bought this 2 years ago and it just now is about to be finished.
Next week I think will go definitely to buy the new one.
If you can not find something that really like just try this!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I didn’t think that I would like this product but I loved it. Applying a tiny bit through the ends with fingers after straightening leaves it feeling so lovely and soft and stops the ends from starting to fly away throughout the day. A little goes a really long way so it’s a good investment as rarely needs replacing.
Ana P.
This is my holy grail hair oil. First of all, it smells amazing. Second of all, it does NOT make my hair greasy at all. It's very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the hair, giving it shine and smoothing any flyaways. I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. I recommend this one for all hair types, and especially for people with processed or color-treated hair. This product helps to lock in the hair cuticle with moisture and will keep your hair looking sleek and shiny, even if it's damaged. Kerastase always makes amazing products, and I will continue to repurchase!
Eva N.
I love this product! My hair are very freeze and I’ve tried many brands to help them to stay smooth as possible. This oil leaves hair glossy and healthy looking. Light enough for thin hair and the smell is amazing! The only thing I didn’t give 5 stars because it’s a bit pricey.
Kulsoom K.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is my go to hair oil. I absolutely love it. It smells great. It smooths out all frizz. It keeps my curls bouncy and my hair shiny and there is zero residue. This is really top of the line hair oil. One bottle used everyday last up to 9 months. Will repurchase.
Aleksandra R.
Very light oil, absorbs immediately maybe because my hair is very thirsty tho. Smells amazing and your will look like from a hair salon visit. It definitely refuses the breakage due to its nourishing components. If you want to outgrow your hair it’s just perfect.
Maddy M.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite hair product! It makes your hair so silky and smooth. It smells amazing as well. Make sure you don’t put too much in though because it will make your hair looking oily, but the pump that it comes out of makes it easy to not use too much.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!💜
Sukheleen T.
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon ritual for your specific hair needs. Kérastase products near you for a custom Fusio-Dose™ treatment today!
Jodie W.
This oil has the best smell ever, thick oil but don’t think this is greasy as it’s so light when applied. My hair feels stronger, shiner and hydrated. You only need a little Si bottle will last as this is pricey for what you get
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?