BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
rim b.
Aujourd'hui, première véritable revue capillaire. Et pas des moindres puisque je vous parle d'un produits presque miraculeux pour vos cheveux. Il s'agit de la toute nouvelle collection Elixir Ultime de Kérastase. Et je peux déjà vous dire que c'est de l'or en bouteille!le shampoing qui est une petite merveille , il sent vraiment très bon! C'est un véritable régal de l'utiliser. Très peu de matière suffit à nettoyer l’entièreté des cheveux. Et pourtant, ils sont assez longs. Je dois dire que ça me change comparé à mon shampoing habituel! Il est également facile à rincer.Venons-en maintenant au résultat. Et je dois dire que j'ai été bluffée. Il donne une brillance intense aux cheveux! Si vous avez des mèches, elles seront véritablement sublimées. J'ai les cheveux blonds et lorsque j'utilise ce shampoing, la couleur ressort magnifiquement bien! Ensuite, ils sont d'une douceur incroyable! On sent que les cheveux sont nourris, mais sans excès. Il n'y a aucun "effet gras". Vous l'aurez compris, je suis tombée sous le charme de ce shampoing. Je ne lui trouve aucun point négatif. Il donne une belle brillance, des cheveux soyeux, lisse et doux sans les alourdir.
Dina F.
Ketastase oil is one of the most important oils in the world. It makes my hair shiny and healthy. my hair is dry and it totally helps
Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils
Rhi R.
Leicester
Really liked this product. There is a nice amount in the bottle and it really hydrate the hair leaving it soft and shiny. It doesn't make hair look greasy and is absorbed quickly.
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Love this oil. Leaves my hair looking really healthy and shiny, not oily at all. Although yo have to be careful how much you put as it can look greasy if you put too much
Shannon G.
Leicester, Leicester
My go to product when I'm struggling with dry hair. This really brings my hair back to life. Like all kerastase products a little goes a long way so money well spent!
rosy R.
This bottle size lasts me a couple of years . Love this product. This is absolute best of the best. I flat iron on my hair when I use this . It makes my hair so soft.
Jennifer A.
Great oil for adding shine to dry hair. I especially love it when my hair is frizzy. A little goes a long way...if you use too much, it can leave your hair greasy.
Mayya F.

I love this oil. It very well nourishes my hair. He has a pleasant smell and good consistency. I like it or him to put or render on damp hair before stacking.
dangelis a.
Glew
El aceite Elixir Ultime es un tratamiento de belleza para el cabello versátil, con Oléo-Complexe, asociación de cuatro aceites preciosos: Germen de maiz, Argan, Camelia y Pracaxi.
Me encanta este producto porque deja mi cabello como nuevo es hermoso lo amo❤❤❤
Sarah M.
Dublin
A little goes a long way with this product which makes pays the price for it a little easier to stomach.

I recently went from black hair to copper/blonde balayage. My hair has become dried out especially the ends. On weekends or when I know I don't need to style my hair, I squeeze on the excess water and apply it to damp hair, letting my hair dry naturally.

When I need to style my hair I use a little before I dry my hair and a tiny but as a finishing product. This smells amazing.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?