BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
It’s great but I mean, Kerastase, your prices?? It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s repairing my hair more. Feels great, smell great, looks great, but it’s not like a miracle for its prices. I wish you’d drop the prices a little, it would make more sense. Also, I wish you didn’t put sulfates in your products.
Yasselin T.
Doral, FL
muy bueno, tengo el pelo fino y suelo tenirme muy amenudo y utilizo los aceites para darle vida e hidratacion a mi pelo, este lo utilize en varias ocasiones tanto en el pelo seco como en el pelo mojado, y me funciono de maravilla. muy buen producto aparte de que tiene un aroma excelente..
Aimée S.
This is a really good product! The only con I have with it is the pricepoint. It really exepnsive! BUT! It does last forever! It maes my hair shine and smooth. I do not use it anymore because of the price but if you want to splurge go for it you will not regret :)
Amanda T.
Burlington
This stuff works wonders on my hair I absolutely loved it it smelt nice and it was long lasting too it was amazing I bought it from a hair salon that does my hair it was affordable I didn’t think it was expensive at all I was very satisfied with this product
Arianna D.
Great for a flawless blowout finish. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and in the long run it really helps improve your hairs health. It has a great scent and the effect is long lasting. Is a bit expensive but it can last you a life time
sally a.
Albury
It smells so good and help nourish your hair. Some time when its humid my hair tends to be more frizzy this elixir helps to keep it smooth. Its a bet pricy though at the price of 44 australian dollars yet it worth the money
Emilie B.
London, London
OMG! What can I say? It is wonderful! I simply love it so much! Makes my hair look so wonderful. Only downside is the price, it is pretty expensive. But I will buy it again as it lasts a long time. Love it!
Jade S.
Glasgow , Renfrew
Softness, shine, nourishment, and amazing smell. This oil is one of the best I've used. Contains Argan, maize, camellia and praxxci oil. 4 of the best oils out there. Lasts for ages. Only need a tiny bit
Nicole d.
My hair was so silky smooth after I used this ! I love adding this once I’ve straightened my hair so that it doesn’t get tangled and the oil repairs the hair. It leaves a beautiful shine too!
rim b.
Aujourd'hui, première véritable revue capillaire. Et pas des moindres puisque je vous parle d'un produits presque miraculeux pour vos cheveux. Il s'agit de la toute nouvelle collection Elixir Ultime de Kérastase. Et je peux déjà vous dire que c'est de l'or en bouteille!le shampoing qui est une petite merveille , il sent vraiment très bon! C'est un véritable régal de l'utiliser. Très peu de matière suffit à nettoyer l’entièreté des cheveux. Et pourtant, ils sont assez longs. Je dois dire que ça me change comparé à mon shampoing habituel! Il est également facile à rincer.Venons-en maintenant au résultat. Et je dois dire que j'ai été bluffée. Il donne une brillance intense aux cheveux! Si vous avez des mèches, elles seront véritablement sublimées. J'ai les cheveux blonds et lorsque j'utilise ce shampoing, la couleur ressort magnifiquement bien! Ensuite, ils sont d'une douceur incroyable! On sent que les cheveux sont nourris, mais sans excès. Il n'y a aucun "effet gras". Vous l'aurez compris, je suis tombée sous le charme de ce shampoing. Je ne lui trouve aucun point négatif. Il donne une belle brillance, des cheveux soyeux, lisse et doux sans les alourdir.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?