BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Delia C.
I love this product, packaging is amazing, love the scent on the oil. It does make your hair soft ans smooth. Great price
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I wasn't a large fan of this hair oil. I did not really care for the scent and I felt that it left my hair really gross.
Nichole T.
Not only does this oil smell great, but leaves your hair soft and shiny. I can’t believe how good it makes my hair feel.
Nikki P.
Weymouth, MA
Really nice light oil. Great for all kinds of hair. I have oily roots and dry bleached ends and was very happy with it.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Love this hair oil. Very moisturizing and smooths hair instantly. It smells nice and isnt too greasy or heavy on hair.
Alana V.
Smells like Tom Ford Black Orchid. Makes hair super soft and shiny. Easily brushable! I’ve repurchased several bottles.
Van N.
I love this product!!! I always apply it to my damp hair and let it air dry. Once dried, my hair always feels so soft!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Ella T.
This made my hair very soft and smooth. It also helped to keep my hair from getting tangled as often as it used to.
Sarah L.
Omaha , NE
Ugh this product is too good for the world! I can’t live without it. I use it to finish my hair after blow drying.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?