BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Nadia N.
As we all know that pollution and dry cold weather makes our hair look dull and life less,so we need to do oiling...this little thing saved my hair from pollution and weather and even chemical.... I'm happy I found it
belledamefolle b.
Totley, Sheffield
Didn’t like this. I usually use products for a length of time but this oil was far too rich even when I applied a tiny bit my hair felt clumpy and greasy and just not right. Maybe it’s because I have thick hair ?
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
Works so well for protecting hair from heat as well as putting moisture back in to hair after washing. The formula is so lovely and you can tell the difference between using and not using it, as ends seem smoother and silkier!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I love this product and have done for years...this is the only hair oil i can use on my ultra fine hair that doesn't make it look greasy and flyaway. It's definitely worth the extra ££s
Only a small amount is needed on the tips so it lasts an age.
This was the best price around after searching. Delivery was super quick and product was well packed and protected. Would definitely repurchase!
🌸fafa F.
Having an oily hair makes me always look for a good dry shampoo I tested many but when Reading all of this reviews that made me want to try this product. I really love the packaging I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
María E.
Excellent product to lighten the hair its smell is fascinating the results are to the first application can be used before or after the drying can also be used before washing the hair to provide extra hydration hoy can get it in amazon is for all types of hair this line it is super recommended
Sukheleen T.
Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to create a customized in-salon ritual for your specific hair needs. Kérastase products near you for a custom Fusio-Dose™ treatment today!
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
It’s great but I mean, Kerastase, your prices?? It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s repairing my hair more. Feels great, smell great, looks great, but it’s not like a miracle for its prices. I wish you’d drop the prices a little, it would make more sense. Also, I wish you didn’t put sulfates in your products.
Yasselin T.
Doral, FL
muy bueno, tengo el pelo fino y suelo tenirme muy amenudo y utilizo los aceites para darle vida e hidratacion a mi pelo, este lo utilize en varias ocasiones tanto en el pelo seco como en el pelo mojado, y me funciono de maravilla. muy buen producto aparte de que tiene un aroma excelente..
Aimée S.
This is a really good product! The only con I have with it is the pricepoint. It really exepnsive! BUT! It does last forever! It maes my hair shine and smooth. I do not use it anymore because of the price but if you want to splurge go for it you will not regret :)
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?