BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Rachel C.
Amazing for keeping frizz down. Every time j use it I notice my hair is healthier each time. Smells good, easy to use and you don't need a lot. This bottle lasted me 7 months
Wisa M.
Makawao, HI
This is the best hair oil by far. I smells amazing and doesn't weigh down your hair like others I've tried. You only need a little bit and it will go a long way.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this brand for hair products! I use the hair oil and hair mask and they do wonders on my long hair. I have had friends try this and they love it just as much as me. For sure going to repurchase.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Definitely worth the splurge! Makes my hair feel heavenly & works like. Dream & a pretty good price point.
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I was hesitant to try this because my hair is a bit on the oily side as it is but i put tbis on my damp hair before bed and woke up to very soft and shiny hair.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Excelente aceite para hidratar las puntas del cabello, te lo deja suave, manejable y saludable, absorbe rápido y no te deja esa sensación grasosas. Me encanta!
Mayra S.
Highly recommended product. A little goes a long way ! I love how this product leaves my Curls nice and bouncy. Not to mention this product is very affordable.
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I’m only knocking a star off because of the price. Other than that, it’s a miracle in a bottle. I just wish they could make it more affordable for us peasants.
CelinaMarie L.
It’s a nice oil but it weighs my hair down a bit. I’ve very fine hair. It smells good and makes it very shiny which I like. It works best if I put my hair up
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can it be used for oily scalps?
Marisol C.
Visalia, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.