BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Ruby B.
Hawthorne, CA
Smells great. Helps to give Hair shine as well as repairs. Focus it on your end if you chemically treat or bleach your hair
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
Good product especially for the price’ smells great and is not too heavy which is amazing and helps to prevent frayed ends
MaEug R.
Conroe, TX
I really liked the smell of it. I have dry hair so I need this kind of product. I felt my hair softer and it gave me shine.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I wasn't a large fan of this hair oil. I did not really care for the scent and I felt that it left my hair really gross.
Nichole T.
Not only does this oil smell great, but leaves your hair soft and shiny. I can’t believe how good it makes my hair feel.
Alana V.
Smells like Tom Ford Black Orchid. Makes hair super soft and shiny. Easily brushable! I’ve repurchased several bottles.
Nikki P.
Weymouth, MA
Really nice light oil. Great for all kinds of hair. I have oily roots and dry bleached ends and was very happy with it.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this hair oil. Very moisturizing and smooths hair instantly. It smells nice and isnt too greasy or heavy on hair.
Van N.
Downers grove, IL
I love this product!!! I always apply it to my damp hair and let it air dry. Once dried, my hair always feels so soft!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?