BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Alina R.
Oxberry Avenue, London
I heart a lot about this oil for hair. Also one my friend has really beautiful white hair said me to try this oil. Before I used a lot of oils but no one was good as this one. I used Moroccan oil, also used oil from L’Oréal but not professional as this. And I was shocked how I improved my hair. Because I really often change the color of my hair. I bought this 2 years ago and it just now is about to be finished.
Next week I think will go definitely to buy the new one.
If you can not find something that really like just try this!
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I didn’t think that I would like this product but I loved it. Applying a tiny bit through the ends with fingers after straightening leaves it feeling so lovely and soft and stops the ends from starting to fly away throughout the day. A little goes a really long way so it’s a good investment as rarely needs replacing.
Shanice H.
Brighton , Brighton
My friend works in a salon and gifted me a bottle of this! And no lie I use it every day! He told me that I can use it on dry hair too so I have been! And I will definitely be buying a bottle once mine is gone! Not much of a smell to it but the product itself helps with fly-always and nice on my ends too!
Semia R.
I apply this to the ends of my hair sparingly. It stops frizz and makes my hair feel a lot healthier. It is the last step in my hair care routine after washing, blow dry and straightening.
It can make your hair looks greasy if you use too much and would recommend to keep it away from the top half of your hair.
Ana P.
This is my holy grail hair oil. First of all, it smells amazing. Second of all, it does NOT make my hair greasy at all. It's very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the hair, giving it shine and smoothing any flyaways. I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. I recommend this one for all hair types, and especially for people with processed or color-treated hair. This product helps to lock in the hair cuticle with moisture and will keep your hair looking sleek and shiny, even if it's damaged. Kerastase always makes amazing products, and I will continue to repurchase!
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)
The oil is normal, nothing special to expect is not worth it.
Hair does not moisturize, does not feed, the effect of "soldered" tips is not observed.
Of the pluses, a pleasant smell.
Cons - it is very easy to overdo with the amount and in this case we get fatty glued hair.
Isabel O.
This product feels amazing on my hair, it calms the frizzines and leaves my hair silky and it smells wonderful.
I use it when my hair is damp.
My hair seems to frizz a lot but with this product it doesn't anymore.
Plus, it doesn't leave your hair greasy
Jodie W.
This oil has the best smell ever, thick oil but don’t think this is greasy as it’s so light when applied. My hair feels stronger, shiner and hydrated. You only need a little Si bottle will last as this is pricey for what you get
Léa R.
NOW THAT IS AWESOME ! The best hair oil I’ve ever tested : it’s fine, it’s slightly scented and feels like a dream in the palms of my hands and on my hair. Leaves the hair light and so easy to do ! Only love for this product.
Lena F.
Toronto, OK
Great oil for any type of hair. Leaves my hair silky and smooth. I definitely notice a difference from using this oil in comparison to others such as: Nexxus. It is very expensive compared to drugstore prices but you can get away with just buying the travel size as it will lasts you a long time if you only use one pump per use (which is enough). I would suggest this to anyone who is okay seeing this much on a hair product.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?