BY KÉRASTASE #23 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
I do like the look this gives when my hair is getting dry in the summer. It is not an every day product for me, but I like it when I reach for it.
sanaz j.
round rock, TX
I love this hair oil, I have curly and dry hair, and I use this on my hair before styling and it really helps to tame my hair and make it softer
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This although expensive is one of my favorite hair oils. I have fine hair and it can be a little heavy but works wonders on my dry split ends.
Alexia B.
North hills , CA
Used it once it was okay kinda felt my hair was too oily had to wash it the next day wasn't so happy maybe for someone who has more coarse hair
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
This is my current favorite oil. The smell is musky and amazing, it's incredibly softening and leaves a great shine. 100% worth the price.
Courtney C.
waltham, MA
Love this. Really worked well and the smell isn't overpowering for daily use. Helps with my frizz complelty. It's truly a great product.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
The is so amazing keeps my colored hair so healthy. The oil is not heavy and does not leave my hair oily looking, and the scent...OMG!!!
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Won't leave home without it. Perfect shine without a greasy look in fine hair. A little goes far so 1 bottle lasts me close to 6 months.
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I Have Had This For A Few Weeks A Little Goes A Long Way .I Have Brown Natural Hair In This Product Has An Positive Out Look On My Hair .
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?