BY KÉRASTASE #32 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Rachel C.
Amazing for keeping frizz down. Every time j use it I notice my hair is healthier each time. Smells good, easy to use and you don't need a lot. This bottle lasted me 7 months
Wisa M.
Makawao, HI
This is the best hair oil by far. I smells amazing and doesn't weigh down your hair like others I've tried. You only need a little bit and it will go a long way.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this brand for hair products! I use the hair oil and hair mask and they do wonders on my long hair. I have had friends try this and they love it just as much as me. For sure going to repurchase.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Definitely worth the splurge! Makes my hair feel heavenly & works like. Dream & a pretty good price point.
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I was hesitant to try this because my hair is a bit on the oily side as it is but i put tbis on my damp hair before bed and woke up to very soft and shiny hair.
Mayra S.
Highly recommended product. A little goes a long way ! I love how this product leaves my Curls nice and bouncy. Not to mention this product is very affordable.
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I’m only knocking a star off because of the price. Other than that, it’s a miracle in a bottle. I just wish they could make it more affordable for us peasants.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Excelente aceite para hidratar las puntas del cabello, te lo deja suave, manejable y saludable, absorbe rápido y no te deja esa sensación grasosas. Me encanta!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I use this daily for my unruly curls. It perfectly combats my frizz and defines my curls without weighing them down. It’s a great price and a great product!
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?