BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Sami D.
West Seneca, NY
This issue your hair super soft & silky without weighing it down. Also gives a nice shine! I Purchased on Amazon!
Bria M.
Summit hill, PA
This is amazing definitely helps moisturize your hair, making it nice and soft!. Just need to use a little bit!
Yensi U.
Dania Beach, FL
Este aceite para cabello es increíble tienen que probarlo deja él cabello hermoso y tiene un aroma súper rico
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product leaves the hair lookin shiny and healthy. It smells good also. I use this product after I shower
Saba K.
Patchogue, NY
I have never seen my hair smothered before I used this product ,highly recommend for thick or dry hair type
Vanessa V.
Clarion , PA
It's a great hair oil. It smells good and doesn't have the greasy feeling. It helps control frizz as well.
Lilia M.
Been using this for years. It’s the perfect formula of hydration in an oil format. It also smells divine
Raschelle G.
By far a recommendation for anyone who hasn't tried this product!! Amazing results after just one Use!
Beth M.
Renton, WA
Lovely fragrance, moisturizing oil. I like to put it on an night when I sleep and wake to better hair!
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this products for keeping my looking and feeling healthy. It's also great to control stray hairs.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?