BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Jane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my first Kerastase product and yes it is expensive but worth it. I have no idea what is in these oils but strangely my hair becomes super soft when I use this. Word of warning- only concentrate this product on ends and lower half of hair because it is very oily
Randa J.
Garfield Hts, OH
I LOVE this product!! It makes your hair amazingly soft! It's a great detangler & it smells WONDERFUL!! It gives you a luxurious shine, I absolutely LOVE it!! Have been using it for years.
Anggy G.
Puede decirbque sencillamente AMO este producto de kerastese es el mejor! Puedes utilizarlo antes del baño como un hidratante o despues de ducharte o luego de haber secado tu cabello! y le aportara brillo y suavidad..tu cabello se vera super sano!
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
This product was great for shine and renewing my hair's texture. I used it mostly before blow drying. I found that it did a really good job of improving my hair overall. Best results are seen after using for a couple weeks.
Rachel C.
Amazing for keeping frizz down. Every time j use it I notice my hair is healthier each time. Smells good, easy to use and you don't need a lot. This bottle lasted me 7 months
Wisa M.
Makawao, HI
This is the best hair oil by far. I smells amazing and doesn't weigh down your hair like others I've tried. You only need a little bit and it will go a long way.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this brand for hair products! I use the hair oil and hair mask and they do wonders on my long hair. I have had friends try this and they love it just as much as me. For sure going to repurchase.
Ashley B.
newport beach
Definitely worth the splurge! Makes my hair feel heavenly & works like. Dream & a pretty good price point.
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I was hesitant to try this because my hair is a bit on the oily side as it is but i put tbis on my damp hair before bed and woke up to very soft and shiny hair.
Mayra S.
Highly recommended product. A little goes a long way ! I love how this product leaves my Curls nice and bouncy. Not to mention this product is very affordable.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?