BY KÉRASTASE #32 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
I recently tried this from a friend and it does everything it says it does. It made my hair feel so soft and stronger too. Oh and it smells super good too so that's a plus.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Belen R.
Absolutely love this product. From the way it smells to the way it feels on my hair! I put it on before I style my hair and it doesn't frizz up! It works wonders. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth W.
Palatine , IL
This product is amazing for frizzy hair. It helps lock in moisture all day long. It also smells nice, not too strong. The only downside is that it is a little expensive.
Tania D.
San Antonio
Not heavy on hair at all! A little bit goes a long way. Helps nourish hair and ends. I use it to treat and style my hair. Has a fragrance to it, but not over powering.
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite premium hair oil! Liquid gold! It is the only product I use when I have it at home, it’s so good for air drying or blow dry to maintain smoothness
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
The only hair oil that truly makes a difference on my hair. Tried after my hear dresser recommended years ago and have never looked back. Must have product for sure!
Mbaby g.
Peoria , AZ
This is a great oil to put into wet or dry hair. It really moisturizes and adds shine. Makes the hair look healthy; I notice a difference when u don’t use this. It’s expensive but I’d have to say it’s worth it
Alice V.
I have been a huge fan of Kerastase since the early 2000s, but I have never loved this oil. I just cannot get on board with the scent! It's both floral and peppery--it has a sharpness that I find unpleasant and overbearing. As far as hair oils go, I don't think it does anything special for my hair. I much preferred the Oleo Relax oil on every level--scent, weight, effect on hair (light and airy). I can't tell any difference when I use this on my dry highlighted hair. It performs about the same as any drugstore hair oil for me.
Katherine B.
Atlanta, GA
Great product at a good price. I like the smell, weight and effectiveness of this hair oil. It's not a must have for me, but in terms of drugstore buys it's a good one.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?