BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I wasn't a large fan of this hair oil. I did not really care for the scent and I felt that it left my hair really gross.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this hair oil. Very moisturizing and smooths hair instantly. It smells nice and isnt too greasy or heavy on hair.
Nikki P.
Weymouth, MA
Really nice light oil. Great for all kinds of hair. I have oily roots and dry bleached ends and was very happy with it.
Van N.
Downers Grove, IL
I love this product!!! I always apply it to my damp hair and let it air dry. Once dried, my hair always feels so soft!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Ella T.
This made my hair very soft and smooth. It also helped to keep my hair from getting tangled as often as it used to.
Luz L.
Perfect leaving an silky hair and smooth leaves my hair beautifully healthy perfect for my dry hair leaving it soft
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
Great serum. Smells amazing and leaves my hair extremely soft and straight. Does not way down my super fine hair.
Sami D.
West Seneca, NY
This issue your hair super soft & silky without weighing it down. Also gives a nice shine! I Purchased on Amazon!
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
This hai oil is really good to use on dry brittle stubborn hair. Leaves the hair with a shine and smooth feeling.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?