BY KÉRASTASE #18 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

Siddy B.
I Love using Kerastase Hair Treatment Oils for my hair. I have curly long hair and after I shower I can either use it and let it air dry to my natural curls or use it to blow dry straight it's great!
Haley A.
Elida, OH
This product isn’t greasy and is light on my hair. I use this product maybe 3 times a week. Really nice packaging. I ordered mine online in baulk so it was cheaper. I was satisfied with this product forsure.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I really love this product, it really helps me manage my hair and it smells great! It is light weight on your hair and not too oily! I would definitely recommend this product everyone! Price is also great!
maría f.
Miami
Kerastase Oils are always a must have for your hair care routine in order to have super smooth and beautiful hair all the time! It hydrates it while it makes it softer and the smell is real good! I love it
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
I liked this product but didn’t love it.. it weighed down my hair a bit the first time I used it. I feel like as long as you don’t use too much of it it is okay but it didn’t really work well on my hair
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Love this product! It has a light feel to it and goes in my hair very easily! It's not greasy and it makes my hair so soft. I apply it to my freshly washed hair then style. Love them smell and the packaging!
Danielle P.
North Irwin
It’s always worked very well in my hair considering I have super long, thick, an wavy hair.... it’s helped tame it in the summer from the frizz and humidity I definitely recommend it so go get it!!!
Lindsey D.
Vista, CA
This Brand in itself is great quality ! This product offers shine while creating soft weightless defrizzing properties. Compared to most oils that are heavy this one is light weight very satisfied!
Elmedina F.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THIS STUFF IS SO VERASTILE YOU CAN USE IT FOR SO MANY THINGS BUT IT REALLY GOES INTO YOUR HAIR FIBER AND DOES NOT JUST COAT YOUR HAIR ITS PERFECT AND LASTS FOREVER I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
i️ wish i️ didn’t live for this product (or the other products in this line) but they work. I’ve got super damaged over processed hair and this leaves it baby soft and manageable for 24hours.
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?