BY KÉRASTASE #13 in Hair Oil

Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil For Softness, Strength & Smoothness. Deeply nourishing scented hair oil treatment delivers high-shine before or after styling. see more...

• Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease...3 Answers
  • Concentrated active ingredients freshly fuse to c... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten i...2 Answers
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
This product was great for shine and renewing my hair's texture. I used it mostly before blow drying. I found that it did a really good job of improving my hair overall. Best results are seen after using for a couple weeks.
Rachel C.
Amazing for keeping frizz down. Every time j use it I notice my hair is healthier each time. Smells good, easy to use and you don't need a lot. This bottle lasted me 7 months
Wisa M.
Makawao, HI
This is the best hair oil by far. I smells amazing and doesn't weigh down your hair like others I've tried. You only need a little bit and it will go a long way.
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I was hesitant to try this because my hair is a bit on the oily side as it is but i put tbis on my damp hair before bed and woke up to very soft and shiny hair.
mayra s.
Highly recommended product. A little goes a long way ! I love how this product leaves my Curls nice and bouncy. Not to mention this product is very affordable.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I use this daily for my unruly curls. It perfectly combats my frizz and defines my curls without weighing them down. It’s a great price and a great product!
Jes H.
Belmond, IA
Gives great shine and softness but does tend to make my waves go flat. I also not a big fan of the strong perfume scent, tends to clash with my cologne.
Tabitha W.
I’ve used this product a lot during the summer months to protect my color as a blonde and the dead ends. It keeps it moisturized and long lasting.
Lauren P.
Brentwood, TN
I do like the look this gives when my hair is getting dry in the summer. It is not an every day product for me, but I like it when I reach for it.
sanaz j.
round rock , TX
I love this hair oil, I have curly and dry hair, and I use this on my hair before styling and it really helps to tame my hair and make it softer
Caroline J.
Longwood, FL
Does this problem soak in fast? I've had problems with other hair oils taking a while to absorb into my hair, and it looking greasy at first.
Hæď J.
Is this oil good for oily hair??i'm suffring from frizzing.mlease i neeed help
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
So u can use this product when it's wet or dry??
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I'm looking for some thing to use in my hair after I straighten it to make it look more vibrant any suggestions?
Dalia E.
sfax
Is this product good for damaged hair ?